Chapter 21: A Song To Represent

Start from the beginning

“Ne, Akashi-kun…” A question just suddenly ran into my mind. “That ex-girlfriend of yours, what is she like?”

“She’s cute and pretty talented.” He answered directly. Now I’m wondering how she look like… What does she have to make this emperor fall for him? She must be a very amazing person to make him fall for her. I wonder what her personality is like.

“You still love her don’t you?” I uttered not tasting my words before spitting them. I regretted that, but it was too late. I had spitted it out, not thinking what would he feel. I’m so tackles! Why didn’t thought of such thing trough?

“I wouldn’t lie, so my answer to that is yes.” Wow… he’s pretty honest.

“So then why did you break up with her?” It already started after all… I won’t probably lose anything now.

“My father threatened me… She wasn’t rich at all that’s why my father disapproves her.” He smiled with that, in a rather sad way though. But in his eyes he didn’t regretted anything about saying these things to me.. “In the name of protecting her... I… I… have to hurt her”

“It was a pain seeing her cry, and it was my fault why she’s crying, I want to hug her…. but I just can’t, I have to do that… so that she won’t feel more pain…”

It really reminds me of the song… the song that those girls made me listen.

“If you’re a hero, you’d probably leave the person you love to refrain them from being your enemies’ target right?”

“Tell me goodbye…:” I uttered unconsciously.

“Hmm?” Now he’s darting me with rather a confuse look.

“Oh nothing!” I uttered smiling awkwardly as he blink. “So, who’s this rather unfortunate girl.”

“her name?” Now I’m dead serious, curios and all. As he was with his calm façade.

“Is Tetsuki…” My orbs widen having a clue by simply hearing her name. Is it her?

“Kuroko…”

 “SERIOUSLY!? THE SINGER!?!” I uttered a little rather to loud. You’ve got to be kidding me! I idolize that girl since she debuted back in middle school! Her angelic voice and simple beauty would probably attract everyone!

And it’s unfortunate that I didn’t get to see her despite of us entering the same middle school. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!? T^T

“You heard me, right?” He darted me a glare as I tried to swallow a heavy lump in my throat. He’s scary TOT

“I thought it was Kise who’s her pair… Seriously,” I’m still confused as ever, though Tetsuki would always denies if she was to be interviewed about such. Her being with Kise-kun, and she’s not the type person to lie. And Kise-kun would just say they’re just friends, and been pretty close since middle school.

“Maybe if I didn’t broke up with her, she wouldn’t be in her shoe now.” I really want to kill his father, this reminds me a lot of a bunch of stories! Those good for nothing parents that would engage their daughter for money! LOVE is much more important than money!

And my father is probably one of those. -_-a

Though my parents is not like his father that would threat just to have what they wanted!

“Sheeesh… to be honest I don’t know if what you did is right or wrong.” I uttered. “Though, you did a great job… you choose to protect her than being stubborn.”

“If you were in my situation… what would you do?” That intriguing question. What if, Haizaki is still my boyfriend, then the engagement between me and Akashi. Would I do the same?

“Hmm… It’s neither I fight back, and physically hurt the one I love. Or hurt my heart and his to protect him… I don’t really know, in movies, people would fight back.” I uttered, I don’t really know. I had written a similar scene in my stories, yet I can’t say what would happened after that.

“So you’re point is… you don’t know.” He uttered in a matter-of-fact tune as I nodded. More likely, people would be confuse before being able to make a decision in types of situation. Even I am not in the situation, I’m confuse.

“Probably.” I uttered.

Tell me goodbye… was it fate for me to hear that song? The song represents Akashi-kun fair to well.

~*^_^*~

I'm kinda happy ~! guess i have an unkown inspiration that made me able to write a chapter only for 2 days unlike the last update that took weeks!

hope this magic I call continues blooming as i touch the keyboard XD