Daenerys sat down beside her and looked around. The flowers were those native to Storm's End and were in full bloom. The bush contained flowers that were blue and purple. Daenerys glanced over at Selena wondering if she had noticed the same thing.

"They're called Asters," Selena informs her, "Storm's End humidity is what allows them to bloom. Plant them anywhere else and they'd die."

"How morbid," Daenerys states, and Selena chuckles as she looks at her.

"They're just flowers," Selena says as she stands up and plucks one of the bushes, "Though they do match your eyes."

Daenerys watches as Selena takes the flower and tucks it into silver hair. Selena smiles, satisfied at her work and Daenerys can't help as she reaches up to touch the flower.

"Relax," Selena tells her, "You look beautiful."

Daenerys eyes grow wide, and she leans back, forgetting that she was sitting on the fountain and falls backward with a splash. She feels her dress get drenched and looks up at Selena to see her holding her hand over her mouth.

"Are you okay?" Selena asks her.

"I'm fine," Daenerys says as she splashes, "Just going for a swim."

Selena giggles as she looks at her, "Are you now?"

"Mhm," Daenerys tells her, tilting her head, "And I think that you should join me."

"I would love to," Selena states, "But I fear that I wouldn't be befitting a Lady to splash about."

"Oh, so it's befitting of a Princess and not Lady?"

"Yes," Selena answers, "Now come on, we should get you out of that dress, so you don't catch a cold."

Daenerys stands up, water dripping from her dress. She was dreading the moment she had to reenter the castle, knowing that she was going to trail water for the servants to clean up.

Selena holds her hand out and Daenerys takes it as she steps over the fountain's edge. Selena smiles at her before shaking her head and heading toward the castle. Daenerys follows behind her, keeping her head down. She knew that no one would say anything to her, not with Selena there, but she knew they were going to judge her.

"We can go to my room," Selena tells her, "It's closer. I'll draw you a bath and then you can wear one of my dresses."

"Your room?" Daenerys asks and Selena nods.

"I'm not going to let you drip all over my castle," Selena teases.

They reach Selena's chambers, and she quickly dismisses the servants before closing the door behind her.

"I'll run you a bath," Selena says as she heads into an adjacent room.

"You could just have someone else do it," Daenerys says as she looks around Selena's room. The bed that sat at the center of the room was massive. There were thin curtains that were strung up over the bed. She took a step closer, sliding the curtain backward, taking a look at the furs that covered the bed.

"Then everyone would be whispering about your little incident," Selena says as she reenters the room. Daenerys quickly steps away from the bed.

"Nice curtains," Daenerys tells her, and Selena snorts as she walks toward the bed.

"They were for the tradition of the First Night. The curtains gave the newlyweds privacy as people gathered to bear witness to their union. Typically, it was house staff, but it was outlawed by Jaehaerys Targaryen during his reign. However, the curtains remained. It's said they provided a romantic atmosphere."