Part 1: Here Kitty Kitty

Comenzar desde el principio

Stuck, I had nowhere to go. She was more moonlit now and I saw much more of her. She was wearing a tight, glossy black catsuit, white fur around the wrists and ankles of the suit and bright white hair. Her body was a strong, but flexible build. Her whole aura, or vibe I should say, was breathtaking and, like her voice, seductive. I held my breath as she came closer and closer until, finally, we were face to face. She rubber her hand lightly up and down my cheek, to which I exhaled with somewhat of a "lost-in-lust" feeling.

I quickly grabbed her hand with mine, removing it from my face, "What are you supposed to be?" I asked trying g to avoid the situation.

She jerked back her hand, "I'm the Black Cat," she unsheathed her claws, "can't you tell?"

"I've never heard of you," I stepped forward, "must be new here," she gave a grunting laugh at me, "Well, let me tell how it is around here, I'm the sheriff, so I suggest staying out of trouble, or you'll have to deal with me." I had to enforce my authority to her.

The "Cat" stepped closer to me, "Well then I guess that means I'm going to be a bad kitty." She quickly kissed my masked lips and back flipped off of the building and out of sight.

I sat in silence, confused as to exactly what just happened, "Weird." I said aloud scratching my head. After snapping out of my state of confusion, I webbed onto an adjacent building and swung through the city to my apartment.

[SHOT OF SPIDER-MAN SWINGING BRISKLY THROUGH THE CITY, KIND OF SLOW BUT VERY ELEGANT LIKE. NEXT WE SEE PETER WALKING UP THE STAIRS UP TO HIS APARTMENT]

3RD PERSON PERSPECTIVE:

Peter sulkingly walked up the stairs to his door, which had been recently fixed by Mr.Ditkovitch, and opened it with ease. He sighed as he threw his shirt on his bed and began removing his costume from underneath his clothes. "What a night." He thought to himself.

Sitting on the edge of his bed, he revisited uncle Ben in his dream like state. "Uncle Ben..." he said quietly.

"Yes Peter?" Ben replied in a concerned manner.

"Have..." Peter paused, "Have I made you proud? Have I earned this life I've been given?"

Ben placed his hand on Peter's shoulder, "Of course you have Peter."

He began to tear up, "Then why is nothing going right for me uncle Ben? Why is everything such a mess right now?"

Uncle Ben was silent for a moment before speaking to him, "Peter... Sometimes, we have obstacles placed in front of us, not to break us down or question our beliefs, but to show us exactly how much we want things." Peter lowered his head as his uncle kept talking, "These obsticales you're facing, they will test you, but as you overcome them, you will realize just how much the other side means to you. Do you understand what I'm saying Peter?"

Peter looked to Ben and then back to his feet, "Yes Uncle Ben."

"Then you get out there, and you reach that side Pete." Ben patted him on the back and Peter reentered the real world, eyes filled with tears. "Ok Uncle Ben." He said aloud.

[END OF SCENE. NEXT WE FADE INTO SHOT OF RAVENCROFT PRISON. CAMERA RUNS ALONG GROUND SHOWING BOTTOMS OF CELLS AND SOME INCLUDE INMATE'S FEET. SLOW RISE UP ONE CELL AND WE SEE A RED HAIRED SCRAWNY INMATE SITTING ON HIS BUNK]

3RD PERSON PERSPECTIVE:

Cletus Kasady, an inmate at Ravencroft Prison, was that of an abnormal human being. Clinically insane and obsessed with murder, he is an individual that no one would ever want to come across. Kasady's nickname is "the Carnage Killer", and for good reason.