That's why before confessing to Y/N, he told Iwaizumi that he's going to do it, giving Iwaizumi a chance to act. And that ended up making the two together.

Ryou: we were fools aren't we haha...

Mina: true... but I'm not a fool who tried to move on by getting close to many girls though.

Ryou: oi oi! Those girls came for me first...

Mina: uh huh, and you responded...

Ryou: wel... yes... I need to... get over my broken heart you know...

Mina chuckles

Mina: I know... I'm just kidding...

Ryou: well you on the other side, after college is there anyone else? You're not with anyone back then...

Mina rest her jaw on her hand.

Mina: no one... can't find someone who can take a good care of a lady as good as Iwaizumi Hajime take care of Y/N chan...

Ryou: I can you know, I took a good care of her too back then you know...

Mina looks up and the two meet eyes. Then Ryou realize that his response could mean something. His face becomes flushed.

Ryou: I mean, you know... I kind of being there for her too... which mean I can treat a lady nicely if I want to.

Mina: ah... right... yes you can...

Silence
.
.
.
Awkward silence
.
.
.

Ryou steals a glance at Mina. She looks pretty back then but now she's stunning. Ryou knows how Mina cares for those around her and could tell that she's a good woman. Ryou averts his gaze to the road  afraid that he'll be found out checking on his old friend.

Mina too stole a glance at Ryou now. Ryou was cute back then, but now he's handsome, he became such a fine man. Tall and broad shoulder, in appearance he's not losing to Iwaizumi, it's just a different kind of attractiveness.

Mina knows too how Ryou is a very admirable man. He treats the person he cared nicely. Ryou clearing his throat makes Mina looks away.

Ryou: um... what about we still go for a drink next time.

Mina's eyes widened. She looks at Ryou who looks at the other way, hiding his face but Mina could see the tip of his ears are red.

This kind of makes her heart beats faster and her face becomes warm too.

Mina: you... realize that was like asking me out you know...

Ryou turns his head and now looks at Mina and she too look at him

Ryou: well... why not?

Now both have their face blushing while looking at each other. They avert their gaze down to ease the embarrassment. But then the two look up and their eyes meet again.

Pffft...

The two laughs at each other feeling how silly they acted just now.

They spend the rest of the day waiting for the rain to died down, talking to each other

They spend the rest of the day waiting for the rain to died down, talking to each other. They exchange numbers and all.

Little by little, and empty forgotten spaces in their heart are filled. And eventually their heart will be full with each other and ended up being happy like their friends, Iwaizumi and Y/N.

These two will soon makes Y/N and Iwaizumi happy to attend their happy day in the future. It's also a happy ending for Ryou and Mina.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Well that's the extra chapter
I just want to present to you their happy endings. Thank you so much for everyone who appreciate these OCs of mine and give them loves through the comments section.

I hope you all happy with this extra chapter.

Stay safe
Stay healthy
Be happy

Love
K A Y N U
♡♡♡