Day 9 #Dating Continues

Start from the beginning

Junkyu's mom could clearly see the adoreness in Haruto's eyes for his son. She was beyond Happy, Maybe this time his son finally found his soulmate who loves him as much as his son does.

She slowly patted Haruto's hair."Haruto can I ask something from you??"

What it is Aunty?

"I know my son is clumsy. He has lots of flaws and doesn't have a clue about how this world work.   He is not the prettiest person out there and has lot to improve.. For the past two days, I saw him in pain. A pain of losing someone important in his life. Ruto I will apologise for every single flaws of my son, but please could you not make him suffer the same fate again. All I have in my life is Junkyu and his happiness is what I wish for. And beside you no one can make my son more happy. So Haruto, can you promise me to keep my son happy forever???

Haruto didn't even have to think, "I will mom. I promise to keep Junkyu safe, sound and Happy for lifetime."  

Thank you Haruto...

Mom, Why are you saying thank you to Haruto ??

Both of them got startled from Junkyu.. Junkyu's mom tried to avoid the tears on her eyes and spoke, "Nothing I was just thanking him going through this hilarious photobook with me."

Wait what? Photobook?? Junkyu eyes quickly landed on the photobook her mom was holding. He quickly run toward her, "Mom why would you show  my embarrassing moments huh?"

It is cute..

No it's not cute at all... and you promised me that you will not show this pics to anyone.

Haruto is not anyone, he is your boyfriend, he must get to see his lover's childhood pictures...

Stop it mom. You are talking a lot of nonsense today. Ruto lets go before she starts with another nonsense...

What getting impatience to spend some time with Haruto alone.....

This time Junkyu gave his mom a scary look, "Stop it mom"

Ruto, Just follow you puppy already, he is getting mad at me for delaying you..

Mooooooooommmmmmmm.

Ok ok you two have a good times. Aigooo I miss my husband so much...

Here comes the drama queen... Junkyu rolled his eyes and Haruto couldn't control his laugh seeing those mom and son drama...

I am sleepy now both of you get out of my room this instant... She started to push both Haruto and Junkyo toward the door.

Yah mom,  stop pushing we can walk on our own.

Aww now you even don't want me to interfere. Ok then I will back off.. Have a good walk to your room. Just by yourselves....

There is no point in arguing with you, Goodnight mom bye...

Yes yes have a goodnight.....

Stop with that look mom...  nothing's going to happen

What look?? I am not giving any look and I never said anything will happen. I just said goodnight, Right Ruto??

Uhh yes mom..

See that..

While continue to roll his eyes Junkyu pulled Haruto along with him and left the room. Once outside he sighed and apologised, "I am sorry Haruto, my mom is a bit strange."

"It's ok, no need to apologise. I think she is fun to be around"

Stay with her for a day and you will know how much of headache is she.

Maybe no, thank you..

See that...  A silence filled the room and Junkyu initiated the conversation.."So shall we go??? "

"Umm yes.. let's go.."

---------

The awkwardness followed both of them to Junkyu's room. Both of them were silent.....

Junkyu's heartbeat suddenly started to raise, "Umm what is happening, why the heck is my heartbeat raising so much?"

To avoid a heart attack Junkyu  spoke, "Why don't you freshen up first?? The bathroom is right there."

Uh ok I will then..

After a few second...

Why are you not leaving??

Haruto pointed his eyes to Junkyu's hands which were still holding onto Haruto's since they left from Junkyu's mom room....

Junkyu quickly removed his hands, "I am sorry, I didn't realise that I was holding your hands."

As soon as Junkyu removed his hands, Haruto felt some emptiness.... He wished he could hold onto those hands again...

"I will find you some clothes to change into ok."

Junkyu went to his cupboard and tried to find something that might fit Haruto...... "Hmmmm not this one, not this one, not this one.... Haruto why you have to be so tall huh??? I can't find anything that fits you."

Uhh am sorry. Just pass me anything, it's just for a night. Doesn't really matter...

If you say so then, ok take this hoodie...

Ummm.....

When Haruto left for the bathroom. Junkyu quickly run to his balcony. While holding his hands right on top of his heart he replied, "Yah you stop beating this loud or else Haruto might hear it..

——————————❤️❤️❤️❤️——————-

Hello everyone,  I hope all of you are doing fine. I am sorry for such a late update. Finally am done with my exam and I have 2 weeks holiday  😌😌

This chap is short but I hope all of you will enjoy... I will update the next chap soon. And I have upload a new fic, "Making the first move, if you guys haven't check it out. It's short and completed alraedy.. Once again am sorry for the late update. Goodnight everyone.☺️☺️❤️