Chapter 2

All you could think about is running , far away from those monsters , those freaks but you couldn't move an inch , your legs didn't respond to your survival reflex . Plus you knew you couldn't escape ,the only issue was behind the gigantesque vampire with crimson lips.

"Greetings brother Heisenberg , what did you bring in my castle"

"Hi Alcina I brought you fresh meat just like you love it , fresh virgin woman blood" 

" why did you bother ? my daughters and I do our job very well and we certainly doesn't need your help " 

The vampire lady came near you and took your arm and with her claw draw a small cut in it , not really deep just enough to see some drop of blood appear, you were still frightened and didn't really understand what's going on around you . She licked it and her eyes widen open , she stood still for a moment. 

"Divine , I didn't taste something like this in centuries ...what do you want in exchange ?"

The oldest daughter Cassandra started to go crazy , she took her scythe and try do get toward you she jumped with a crazy look in the eyes but the lady in white dress caught her in act and took her down.Your heartbeat intensified so much you thought it was going to explode. 

"Cassandra don't forget your manner in guest presence "

"But mother it isn't fair , we want fresh pray too  " 

"Getting insolant are we ? Your thirst will be soon quench do not worry" said the countess

Cassandra looked at her sister , they immediately looked away

"of course  mother "

"Good now the three of you go prepare our guest room she might spend some times with us  " 

The 3 disappeared in less then a second ,transforming in a fog of flies.You were impressed , scared but very impressed by the lady standing in front of you she was very calm , charismatic , beautiful and unlike the man and his hammer she had manner in a certain way you imagine she may be less murderous and your chance of surviving were growing 

"well you see , mother Miranda want us to a meeting , I have found a man , Ethan Winters and his daughter was took to be the new receptacle "

"continue please "

" I want to keep Ethan Winters that is why I trade his life for this girl , you hate man and I am sure that you don't want him in your castle "

"I may need a new scarecrow to my collection"

You didn't know what was going on but your hope of surviving was getting pretty low , and you really didn't want to see how she make her scarecrow.Now that the two were talking and the 3 crazy bloodthirsty daughter weren't here anymore you tried to escape quietly but as soon as you got up , the lady vampire noticed you 

"oh no my dear , now that you are here there is no way for you to escape me " 

She approached you , you tried to move back but your feet touched the wall behind you this time for sure you thought that you will die and will be transformed in scarecrow , well at least you will joined your father in heaven.She took your face in her hand squishing a bit , she had so much strength you couldn't believe it 

"What is your name ?"

"I-I am Y/N ma'am I-a-am very sorry for trying to escape"

"Good you can speak and do not worry for this you will have time to repay this mistake my dear" 

She let go of your face and looked at the men called Heisenberg you sit back in shock  

" I take it but I must warn you don't let Ethan Winter escape if I see him I can't promise my daughter will let him alive , they love to play with foreigner"

"do not worry us lycans don't let our prisoners escape alive of the factory we are everywhere even if they escaped it's impossible to go far without one of our clan noticing him" 

"I do hope , now I must go , we'll see each other at the meeting tonight I suppose"

Heisenberg nodded and left we could hear his clan howling and it was truly terrifying especially after what they did to your family , you looked at the lady standing in front of you she give you a hand to get up which was unexceptionally kind of her.

"Let me introduce myself properly I am Lady Dimitrescu owner of this is castle and from now on owner of your body and life"