[Special Chapter] Junri Of Yore

Start from the beginning

"Y-yeah, It's not that good to be honest." I said while scratching my head.

"What are you talking about? This is awesome! I haven't been in a tree house." She said while still admiring the interior.

"Thanks, my mom was so mad because I spend all of my savings for this

"Thanks, my mom was so mad because I spend all of my savings for this." She chuckled then my stomach growled.

"W-we should probably eat." I told her and we both chuckled.

She instructed me to mix the bibimbap so that all of the flavors combine. After taking a bite I was sent into flavor heaven.

"HMM!" I said while chewing.

"My mom makes the best bibimbap in our family." She said before taking a bite of my mom's pasta dish.

"Woah! That's amazing!" So many flavors she said with a mouthful of food.

We both laugh after realizing our situation both of us eating messily while telling stories of each other's food experiences. After finishing the food we both got silent.

"Omg. We just ate all of that." She said while staring at the empty food containers. That cause her to put her hand on her mouth in shock.

"I know, it's weird because we just ate together but I realized I still haven't got your name." I asked her and she looked at me and smiled she then extended her hand.

"Yeo, Jun Ri but my mom calls me Junri" and that was the day I fell for her. Her warm aura overwhelms my mind as I reached out my hand to shake hers.

"I'm Y/N, L/N. My mom calls me stupid" I replied and we both laughed.

We were cut off by a shout outside the tree house.

"Y/N! Are you up there?" My and Junri's eyes widens.

"YEAH! Mom can you go inside now?" I yelled back.

"Did you bring the food to the neighbors?" I gave Junri an awkward smile.

"Y-yeah!" I yelled.

"Good job! Let's go home we're gonna have dinner now." My mom yelled and suddenly I felt a pinch on my arm.

"Aw!"

"Did you just lie to me?!" Junri said with a pissed off face.

"I-i'm sorry~" I said.

My mom's head suddenly popped up from the entranced located on the floor of the tree house.

"AH!" Me and Junri yelled.

"Oh hello." My mom said after seeing Junri and I, her eyes suddenly pans towards the empty containers and gave me a grin.

"Hello new neighbor. It's nice to meet you. I'm Y/N's mom." She said with a smile.

"Hi Ms. L/N. I'm Yeo, Jun Ri." My mom's eyes widens

"Are you Korean?" My mom asked.

"Y-yeah." Junri replied.