do u still love me?

Ashlyn POV
I was visiting my friend for the weekend because I haven't seen them since I went to college but I'm scared to run into big red because we broke up today before we all graduated. It was so we can we decided to meet up at East High oh, I was sitting in my bed at my hotel then nini texted  me if I was here I replied saying " how do you say I am be there in 15 minutes", she liked my message.
15 minutes later
I was about to enter the school but I heard Carlos and Seb the screen behind me they ran to me we hugged after the hug I asked them " I missed you how have yall been"
Carlos:" we are good we got engaged last week"
Me: "awwww congrats"
Seb:" thank you so any relationships yet?"
Me: "no"
Seb: " that's sad someday you will find someone special for you".

Ashlyn:
I seb  and Carlos go to the side of East High and we met with the others, we talked about what we have been going on and our lives till red entered I tryed not to look at him.

Carlos:
"We got something we will be back" ash nodds.

Ashlyn:
Me and red were sitting there off early after a few minutes until red Said "can we talk?"
I rolled my eyes and say fine,red began to say " I know you're mad at me for breaking up up which is fair but the only reasoni break up with u is bc I was scared u might cheat on me"
Me:"I won't I loved u"
Red:"do u still love me?"
Me:"maybe"
Red:"I do too"
I go close to him and Lean in to kiss him,he kiss me back.

Notes
I wrote this 3 weeks ago but I have been busy with school so  didn't have time to type it,just a reminder a new episode this week anyways hope yall have a great day.