My friend and stalker's execution...

Start from the beginning

I ran to Joe and hugged him as I start to cry. "Waaaaahhh..."

"Yes, yes, it's over already. Eheehee. Kai Satou, chosen by vote, will be the main event. Whereas you're the opening act. Hurry up and die."

"Wait...! Wait, Miley..."

"Come, Wrigglers!" I look up to see gray tubes coming from the ceiling. "Aa... ah..."

"Suck all the blood from Jou Tazuna!"

...What...?

The wigglers zoom past everyone to get Joe. The wigglers stuck themselves onto Joe. "Gah...!! Ghah...!!"

"AAAAAAAaaaaa... aa...!!! Please!! Miley!! Stop this!! We'll do anything!! We'll die in his place!! So... so... Save Joe...!! Please, help him...!!" Sara pleaded. "How cuuute! Ahaha. Why not? I'll give you two a chance."

"Eh...?" She pulls out a two buttons. "Eheehee. These buttons will slow the device connected to Jou Tazuna. Just keep pressing it! The device will be slowed the more you press, and maybe even stop!"

"G... Give us that!!" He and Sara snatch the buttons from Miley. "Now, keep mashing that button. Maybe you two'll save him? Heeheehee..." Miley pulled out a bar that showed us if we succeeded.

(This is gonna be based off of my experience because I just got finished with the horrifying execution.)

Me and Sara started to press the button. Every press the faster we got. I looked away from the button to look at the bar that Miley was holding. I bar was almost full. I look back at the button and pressed it faster. Few minutes later, I looked at the bar again. It was full!

I stopped pressing the button. I was still looking at the bar with a little smile on my face. Then, the smile dropped as the bar went down faster then before. I started to press the button again.

As much as we were pressing, the faster the bar went down. Then, the bar was empty... Joe went limp on the wigglers...

Joe expired.

"

Joe... Please... respond... Open your eyes... Ryoko... your parents... You need to go home to them, don't you...? Let's go... to school together... with Ryoko..."

clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick

With each press of the button, our heart crumbles.

clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick

Like I'm pounding my heart with a hammer.

clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick

A hand stops us from pressing the button. "Just stop, Sara... It's enough..."

"Waaaaaaaaaa... aaahhh...!!"

"Eheehee, how cute you are even when you cry." Miley tilted our head to look at her. "You two were so close! It might have stopped with just a little more. Ahaha...!"

"...Aaah... Y... You're horrible... As if you ever intended to... let us save him..."

"It's nothing to cry about, is it? Your hard work let Jou Tazuna live just a bit longer. With each button press of yours, Joe suffered longer. Eheehee... Ahaha...! Ah... how boring. Have you been broken? Oh, very well. I have no time to spare for you two." She lets go of us. "For Kai Satou, you are the main event."

"Unfortunately, I will not let you do as you wish."

3rd Person POV
Kai said as his wrists were bloody. "I will issue... my own death." Miley furrowed her eyebrows and clenched her teeth. "Y... You!! What selfishness...!! The knife from the kitchen?! As if I'll allow you suicide..."

"HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" Q-taro pinned Miley to the ground. "Graaah!! Dammit...!! Get off!! You idiot brute...!!"

"Like hell!! I wouldn't let go if ya killed me!!"

"Dammit...!! I can't... activate the device..." (Thank you Q-taro!) "Miss Y/N... Miss Sara. ...Can you hear me?" Y/N was looking at Joe's corpse with empty eyes. 'Joe... I... This...' Sara thought. "Listen to me! Y/N!! Sara!!" The two snapped out off it and looked at Kai.

"This is... resistance. Our lives toyed with to our enemy's whims, we are unable to save even a single person... As we die off, this is... my feeble... resistance. But it is one large step... toward counterattack...! It is a step I was able to take... because you bought me time. It is surely... not futile." Kai smiles. "I entrust them to you...! Our regrets...!! Our hopes...!! I... am satisfied." Kai collapses. Y/N weakly stood up and ran to Kai. Same as Q-taro. "Kai...!! KAI...!!!!!!"