"So you're just going to kill me now like how you did to my mom? You heartless fu€king freak!" -y/n

"Your talking is annoying. Shut up before I rip your heart out." He said coldly and heartlessly.

I fell silent. There was nothing I could do to stop him. He already murdered my dad, mom and now he was gonna kill me. What was left than to just let fate take the wheel.

Death may yet be another journey

I closed my eyes when I saw his hands reaching to my face but when I felt his touch it was different. His hands softly touched my face, gently cupping it. I looked up and noticed the seals on his cheeks, his eyes were watering as he looked at me. He was trying to fight it...

"Don't worry Toge, I'll protect you..." my hands held his, squeezing it tightly not wanting to let go but I had to. His seals disappeared again and now Sukuna was back in control.

"Awww he's much more persistent than a thought. Should I just kill you and let him watch as I do it so slowly and painfully? He won't be able to fight me off again for control." His words were laced with no feelings, none whatsoever. He just spoke whatever he wanted and did whatever he wanted.

"How about I make him jealous?" He said with a nasty grin. He came closer to me and grabbed my hips, pulling me into a kiss. I tried so hard to push him away but he forced his lips on mine. This is disgusting. Though it looked like I was kissing Toge I couldn't help but feel violated because I knew it wasn't him. I tried pulling away but he wouldn't let me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, focusing all my attention on trying to build up my powers. There was a 50% chance that it would work but it was worth a try. When I felt like I had built up enough energy I opened my eyes and a sudden surge of power flowed through me. When I looked up I realized Sukuna was more than 4 feet away from me. The dark clouds were now around me, encircling me in a protective circle.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you Toge but you know I have to do this." I said as I stepped closer to his body. "Please forgive me" the clouds around me formed into solid daggers and were now pointing at him. Sukuna looked at me in disbelief and quickly got up from his knees. He looked even more serious now.

"Let's have some fun" I said as I curled my hands into fists. I wasn't going to kill Toge, I couldn't, but I had to make him think I would. This way, he'd be in constant worry of having to think about what would happen if he stayed in Toge's body if he actually died.

To my luck, I was able to control my powers and was able to use it however I wanted. Both of us took serious hits but neither of us gave up. I sent solid, dark rocks flying in his direction and he dogged them all. He disappeared from in front of me to behind me, catching me off guard but the dark magic around me protected me.

"You're a feisty one" he said with a low chuckle. "I don't take compliments from a lowly demon like you" I huffed.

"You can't kill me, if you do, you'll kill your dear boyfriend Toge." He said evilly thinking he actually did something.

"I don't care" I plainly said and watched as he lowered his guard. I quickly took the opportunity to attack him while he was distracted. I ran towards him with a sword which was made out of my powers. Before he could react I kicked him, making him fall to the floor. He was now laying on the floor, powerless. The weight of my body was keeping him from getting up as I stood on him with one foot.

"You're pretty weak for a demon who's over 1000 years old" I said mockingly.

I raised my hand up, pointing the blade of the sword to his heart. I won't do it. I won't do it. I'm just scaring him. If this doesn't work I'm dead.

"You won't actually do it" there was uncertainty in his tone. I smiled then heaved the sword higher. I had a tight grip on it. I was in the midst of releasing it from above for it to stab through his heart but stopped when I saw a shadow move by the corner of my eye. I paused but then drove the sword straight through his heart.

I stabbed him.

|A/N|
How are you all my dear readers?
As you may or may not know, this story will be coming to an end soon.
How was it so far? Was it interesting? Was it at least even a little suspenseful? I'd like to know your opinions.

Okay. The actual important stuff.
There may or may not be a chapter or 2 with actual real stuff happening between Toge and y/n. I don't know yet...
So to put it simply....
Y'all biches might get to read smut. Who knows👀
I could be playin don't get your hopes up

Anyways thanks for all the support 💜✨