"Nope," Jordan shook his head. "Go ahead, I'm all ears."

She smirked softly, running her hand over his toned torso. "You look really good shirtless."

"You know I really missed you," Jordan admitted. "Ask Liv or my mom, I haven't stopped talking about you."

"I missed you, too, Jordan," she giggled. "Ask Asher, I have not stopped talking about you since the game."

Jordan set her down on the ground, allowing her feet to hit the cold water as he slipped his hand into her hold and pulled her over to the sand so they could sit. She sat beside him tangling her legs with his as he brought a hand up and brushed away the excess hair, peppering her face with kisses.

"Will...You..." he said in between kisses. "Finally..." he stopped for a moment. "Be...My...Girlfriend."

Luna giggled at the feeling of his lips all over her face, softly pushing him away from her so she could answer. "Yes, Jordan, I will be your girlfriend."

"So, I can makeout with you, now?" he questioned. "I'm all about consent, baby."

She let out a small laugh, nodding simultaneously before getting smothered by Jordan's body. She slipped her hand around the back of his neck, pressing him closer to her as they engaged in a kiss on the beach, not even caring about the stares that were being thrown their way. Before it could get too heated a football had been thrown right beside them, making them pull apart.

"Hey!" Jordan shouted at Asher. "What the hell, dude?"

"Stop sticking your tongue in my cousin's mouth!" Asher yelled back. "We wanna play some football!"

Luna gently shoved Jordan's shoulder and pointed over to the boys. "Go play. I promised Liv that she and I would catch up, anyway."

"I'm all yours after this," Jordan promised.

Luna kissed his cheek before turning on her heel and trudging through the sand to get back to Liv. She plopped down onto the chair letting out a sigh and was about to speak before Liv had gotten up and packed her bag.

"I'm leaving," Liv announced. "Sorry, we'll catch up another time."

Liv quickly walked off before her friend could get in a word. Luna frowned eyeing the beach for Layla who was off doing whatever she was doing so she picked her phone up and scrolled aimlessly through it.

Spencer approached her. "Not a fan of the beach?"

"Spence!" she grinned up at him. "Hey, it's nice to see you."

"It's nice to see you, too," he sighed, plopping down on the chair. "Why are you by yourself?"

"Oh," she pouted. "Liv left and my boyfriend's off playing football."

"Liv left?" Spencer perked up. "Is she okay?"

"I don't know, she seemed a little upset," she shrugged. "I saw her and Layla talking could've been because of that or it could've been because I kind of ended our talk early to go be with Jordan."

"You think she was upset about you and Jordan?" he asked.

"No...I don't know," Luna hesitated. "For the longest time, it was Liv and me. Now, I'm with her brother...and it might be weird. You know?"

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, Liv's an understanding person, she knows y'all are together," Spencer said. "If she had a problem I'm sure she would say something. You just gotta know how to split your time between the two."

"Yeah," she sighed. "You wanna join the party?"

"Not really," Spencer chuckled. "But, I'll go, if you do."