" I'll go with you " you looks at you sister who was squealing and jumping from happiness .

'at least , it'll make Annie happy' you smiled at the sight . But your smile soon faded when you shifted your gaze to the ticket in your hand . You clenched your fingers a bit around it .

" I have to get ready ! " Annie left the room to prepare herself . It's already 5pm and the show starts at 9 , so you had 3 hours to get ready , since you had to go early to the concert place . Afterall , it's an international group that was going to perform tonight .
You went to your closet and grabbed your outfit .
( you can choose one of these )

( if you don't like it then feel free to choose what you want to wear :3 )

The next two hours went by slowly , like a math lesson with the most boring teacher on earth . And that didn't help your stressful state . You couldn't even concentrate on the Anime that you were watching , but you refused to leave your bed until the right time will come .
But unfortunately...

" let's go ! " your bedroom door almost flied , as Annie appeared with an excited expression .

" what happened to " knock on the door before entering " huh ?! " you got up from your bed and walked toward the main entrance , feeling your stress build up more by the second .