𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

"Alexis, stop-

"Just answer me".

"If we do, I hope we're together when it happens because I want our last moments together, hand in hand".

"Together".

For a second we'd forgotten about our surroundings, we let go of each other and re-joined the group.

"What's on your mind?", Hermione asked.

"How are we supposed to beat him?", I queried.

"The only possible chance of that is..Harry and he went to meet Voldemort In the forest, so let's say I'm not so hopeful of our victory".

We all stared at Ron because just like him, we weren't full of hope either.

"HARRRYYYYYY!!!", a voice shrieked In deep pain.

The whole hall looked towards the doors, they were wide open but we couldn't make out who was screaming.

"HARRRYYYYYY!!!'.

Suddenly Ron's face turned, he looked worried. "Ginny, It's Ginny", He bellowed before charging out the huge doors.

We all looked back and forth at each-other before all heading outside after him.

We all practically tripped down the steps as we ran so fast towards Ginny, who was sobbing violently on the ground.

She tried speaking but we couldn't make out the words through the tears.

We were all too hung up on trying to figure out what she was trying to say that we didn't even realise what stood before us.

There were hundreds of them- thousands even. All dressed In black cloaks, some even had these ridiculous masks on.

He was there..right at the front. They all followed him like pathetic little lap dogs as they gathered closer towards us.

My heart clenched as I saw them dragging him, he was tied up like an animal. They'd captured Hagrid.

They crept awfully slow towards us but as they got closer I could now see their faces better, I could see Hagrid better...

"HARRY!", I screeched as I tried charging at them.

Draco clutched hold of my arms and held me back. "Lexi, don't- they're dangerous".

"Look In Hagrid's arm..he's holding Harry!", I stressed. "Why's he not moving, WHY'S HE NOT MOVING".

Ron stayed holding Ginny as she wept into his shoulder, Hermione rose from the ground and I saw tears prick in the corner of her eyes.

"He can't be- he just can't be dead", She choked.

I just stared at the limp body in Hagrid's arms, not knowing what to do or what was going to happen next.

Draco's circled his thumb on my shoulder, he was trying to comfort me but right now- nothing could.

There was now only a short distance between Voldemort, his followers and us.

Footsteps emerged, hundreds of them did. Students and teachers piled out of the school in groups- all stood proudly on the steps as they were ready to fight and protect the place we called home.

Our eyes quickly diverted from our fellow peers as a disturbing sound filled our ears.

Voldemort cackling.

"Harry Potter, IS DEAD!!", He shrieked excitedly making the other death eaters cackled maliciously.

I felt the blood drain from my face as my body slowly dropped to the floor.