You broke the kiss to pull the straps back up. "Tell me why you left" you said your hands pulling the back of his hair, making his hand fall back.

"My father" he huskily said. "What?" You said back tightening the grip on his head even harder.

"You're hurting me" he said trying to look at you. You were the one towering over him now, making him feel weak and sweaty.

"That's not the main issue right now".

"My father, I needed to know what to do next" he said grabbing your hand and pulling it out of his hair. His hand in prisoned yours and held it in between one another. "What do you mean do next?" You said. He cocked his head side ways to look at you like we're a dumb little girl. "On how to destroy every single on you witches and dominate the whole entire world" he smoothly said his hand now playing with your bra strap.

"Wh-" you said but was cut off again by his lips. He laid back to where his cock was positioned right underneath you.

"Touch it" he said while unzipping his pants. To reveal his erect cock.

"No" you said while playing with the button on his pants. His lips curved into a devilish smile and his eyes burned right through you. "Please y/n" he said his hips now rocking back forth under you. 

"Tell me you're plan Micheal" you said leaning over him. Lips inches away from each other. "No" he said in your same tone.  "Fuck you" you said.

You leaned back onto his thigh and watched him beg for you to stroke his throbbing cock. "Fuck y/n" he said as you placed one finger onto the tip of his cock and slid it all the way down to the bottom. You repeated this motion several times till he couldn't take your teasing anymore. "Just fucking do it" he said he rocking up his hips.

You leaned over and gave small kitten licks to wipe away the precum that was forming. He grunted out as you kept swirling your tongue around the head of his cock.

He sat up and picked you up by your hips. You were the one now back-down on the bed and he was leaning over you. You laid there limp like you were his toy.

His sloppy kisses met your lips, but was broken when he got up to get something out of his desk. He came back with a sharp little knife that was silver and red. "Take off your dress" he said and slid back on top of you. You teased by pulling down your dress very slowly. Allowing your breasts to burst out against his chest. "Don't make me mad" he said and tore off the remaining pieces of your dress, only leaving your lace panties out.

"You don't know what you do to me" he said kissing you. He took the knife and dragged it down from your chin, to the valley in between your breasts, and stopping it right to where your panties met your cunt. He hummed to himself as he put the knife in his mouth and pulled down your panties with both hands. His fingers danced along your thighs as he slid them down. Making goosebumps scatter all across your body.

He took the knife and held it up to your chin. You breathed harshly as he dragged it across your jaw. "You've made me so fucking mad you know that?" He said lightly framing your body with his knife. "But now, I've got you, you're mine, all fucking mine."

"Why so quiet?" He said laughing to himself and putting down the knife beside you. "Are you gonna answer me you fucking slut?"

You just looked at him, fear and want in your eyes. He spread your legs open even more to where he could fit between them. "You're disgusting Micheal" you said into his ear as he positioned himself to meet your entrance. "Then why are you still here?" He said and tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear.

You were quiet, you didn't know what to say because he was right. Why were you there?

He laughed to himself and his eyes were locked into yours. He slid his throbbing cock into you and his head lifted into the air. Moans escaped from both of your lips as he pumped harder and harder into you. He threw your legs around his shoulders, his moans echoed throughout your head.

His hands held your ankles as he fucked you ruthlessly. More and more moans escaping your lips as he kept jerking even harder.

He slid his cock out of you and held your legs open together. "Micheal...what are you doing" you said in between breaths. He smirked up at you, then a line of spit drooled down from his mouth and covered your aching pussy.  You clenched your hands on your breasts as he started to take his fingers and swirl around your entire cunt making your whole body shake. "Fuck Micheal" moaned out as he played with your clit. "Do it for me, only me" he said and drew infinities around your cunt.

Your body shook as his hand kept moving faster and faster. "Micheal" you screamed out as you released all over his fingers. He fingered your tired pussy and it made your legs weak and wobbly. He came up and kissed you multiple times before sucking on his fingers and tasting you.

He came up and laid next to you. Making you lay atop of him. He played with your hair and hummed quietly to himself. "Is that really your plan?" You said with a crack of fear in your voice.

"Shh you'll be okay if you do everything I want you to" he said.