4: The Ghastliness Delusion

ابدأ من البداية

I let the door close shut again before I turned around slowly, a wide grin on my face.

'What kind of crap burglar would go rummaging for food first?' Lewis asked me, his head cocked to the side, arms either side of my head and leaning on the refrigerator door and closer to me.

This was insanely easy. I always knew it would be, I thought as my eyes flickered down to Lewis' mouth. I had always been morbidly fascinated with his bee-stung lips, just the tiniest bit too full, and the most gorgeous pale rose colour which should have looked feminine but only served to make him more attractive.

'Obviously this kind of thief would,' I said, my hands going to either side of his long sleeved t-shirt clad waist to steady myself in a rush of giddy dizziness, even though I was technically supported by the fridge which bumped into my back. 'Someone smells amazing.' I took a deep inhale to prove my point.

His mouth quirked up, his hands slowly sliding down the fridge until the insides of his wrists grazed my shoulders. 'Thanks sweetness, I do this thing called showering.'

'Oh really? I've never heard of that. Maybe I should try it some time. Maybe we should even try it together at some point? You could show me how to do it?' I said, hands tightening a little more on Lewis' waist.

It was as though all of the repressed flirting during the three years we had worked together was coming out of me in waves, and I felt like my head was spinning and swimming with it.

His satin brown eyes, full of light, flooded with an intensity that sent heat straight to the bottom of my stomach as our gazes met fully.

'Doesn't it weird you out how natural this feels?' Lewis asked suddenly, his voice deeper and softer than usual, voicing my thoughts from barely a few moments ago.

'Let's maybe not think about what feels natural,' I murmured, however, reaching my hand up to his face. I stretched out my fingers, brushing my thumb slowly, deliberately, over his bottom lip which he nearly bit down on. 'Let's just think about what feels good.'

Our lips met quickly then, and we were gasping and shuddering into each other's mouths as desire suddenly surged through both of us and words merged into nothingness. I arched my back off the fridge, my chest flush against his as our lips and tongues grazed together in frantic kisses, our hips unconsciously rocking against each other.

Lewis was quickly hardening against me as I slid my hands up his t-shirt and raked my nails across his bare skin beneath. One of his hands knotted in the hair at the nape of my neck, tugging gently enough and massaging roughly enough to make me groan into his mouth. The other hand drew a trail up my torso to one side of my dress, pulling the neckline down along with one of the cups of my bra so its contents spilled over.

'Boobs are looking great,' Lewis murmured mischievously before he dipped his mouth over one of them, his tongue flicking out and over it before he grazed my nipple with his teeth.

It was my turn to knot my hands in his hair, grasping at handfuls of the thick softness that felt like silk gliding through my fingers. Watching his lovely lips close around me was equally as arousing as feeling it, enough to send my eyes rolling back in pleasure. Throwing my head back involuntarily, I suddenly winced as it made audible contact with the stainless steel of the fridge, the bang making my ears ring.

'Oh shit, my head,' I grumbled, making Lewis stop his much appreciated attentions.

He lifted his face up to look at me, lips twitching with the effort it took him not to crack up.

'Don't you dare laugh, it's your arsing fault I was lost in the throes of passion!' I warned him. His cheeks were flushed - a trait he shared with Benji - and his hair was adorably mussed. I wondered if my eyes were shining as brightly as his were, glazed and dazed and almost like they were reflecting a picture of the universe. They looked like they were made out of stars.