'Beyond this door, is the Emperor!' They all thought the same thing and stare at the big door nervously.

The door then was psub by the two knights and its creak open slowly. "Please enter. His majesty, the emperor awaits for you" The butler said.

The triplets, Arien at the left, Arjen at the right and Ariana was standing at he middle, look inside with many expressions, but mostly nervous.

They see a big, long table and there was the emperor, sitting down with his palm at his cheek.

'That man is.. The emperor...!' Again, the triplets thought the same thing. Ishina voice then cutted them off of their thought.

"You must say, 'we greet our esteemed father'" She said.

Arien, Arjen and Ariana flinch and become hesitant when they stand in front of the emperor.

Arjen bring his left hand to his right chest, Arien and Ariana pinch their dress and bowed in sync.

"W-We.. Greet our esteemed father"

The emperor just look at them without saying anything. 'I.. Wouldn't have stammered if it had been' we greet your majesty' instead' Arien thought in her mind.

'Is this the right way to greet...?' Ariana gulp silently. "... You may have a seat" The Emperor said.

But they don't do anything because the three empty chairs for them was far away from each other.

'I don't want to sit far away from Arjen and Ariana right now' Arien thought but she flinch a bit when Ariana grab her hand, Arjen too, grab Ariana's other free hand.

The emperor seems like he understand. "... Move the chairs so they can sit next to each other" He said.

Ariana stare at him with shock but don't show it. All the servants move the chairs, they sit down with Arjen at the right, Arien in the middle and Ariana at the left who was the closest to the emperor.

While the dishes was being serve Ariana stare at the emperor who just holding a cup of tea silently.

'Even though the dishes are being served one after another... I can't try them because how quiet the emperor is' Ariana chuckled dryly inside her mind.

The emperor suddenly made an eyes contact with her. If it was Arien or Arjen, the definitely will flinch but Ariana just stare at him before give him a small smiled.

He seems to widen his eyes a bit before smile slightly.

Ariana don't know what has gotten into her, she just feels that... She can trust him form now on so she do that.

They then start eating. Arjen was munching the food without any expression, Arien was slightly, no, she was very scared, and Ariana just.. She just act normal.

'Arjen, Ariana, how's the taste?' Arien asked them through their telephathy.

'Dunno. Just chew, swallow and repeat' Arjen answered monotonous.

'It's delicious! I like the taste!!' Ariana answered, opposite of her siblings who was scared to death.

'What?! How can you be normal in this death situation?!!!' Arien asked shockingly and she was sure that's goes for Arjen too.

'Death situation...? We just having a lunch aren't we..?' Ariana asked and munch the food deliciously.

"... What happened there...?" The emperor suddenly asked. The triplets look at him confusedly.

'There?! What does he' s mean by.. ' Arien quickly look at Arjen who was drinking and without knowing, showing his scars.

Ariana who looks at Arjen shockingly too. 'Arjen' s scars..!!' Ariana shout in her thought.

Arjen who just realise it froze a moment before Arjen drop the glass his drink and cover his sleeve, Arien shield him, Ariana who was far away from Arjen can't do anything and she was still shocked.

'Oh snap..!! The emperor' s saw his scars!!' Ariana and Arien thought the same thing.

These scars are from a glass vase a servant threw at Arjen when he was three-years-old.

Nobody looks after us so we relied solely on our royal healing powers. We're able to quickly heal small injuries now, but before,

Our healing powers was were weak. Arjen once had a fever from the injury and suffered for several days.

Ariana glare at the emperor and gritted her teeth. 'Acting like he don't know about our suffering... He even dares to ask... 'What happened there?'

Arien do the same thing as Ariana while still shielding Arjen. 'I feel nauseous... And dizzy again. I need to protect Arjen and Ariana if I I somehow ruin the emperor' s mood.. '

Arien was cutted off from her thought when Arjen put his hand softly at Arien.

'Arien, I'm okay' He said.

Arien look at him shockingly.

'Calm down, Sister Arien' Ariana suddenly interrupt.

'Arjen.. Ariana..' Arien said doubtfully.

CLANG!!

The teacup that the emperor holding was put harshly at the table. He look at the triplets with angry face and green aura surrounded him.

"Did Rurahel do that?"

The triplets flinch at the emperor's cold voice.