"Was it now?"

I tease her by running the belt along her ass and thighs. I rub her ass with my hand before tossing the belt slightly upward before letting it crash down on her red ass.

Her whole body jolts as she moans out in pain.

To be honest, the belt kind of scares me and I'm not even the one getting spanked with it so I wanna make sure it doesn't hurt too bad.

I rub her ass and kiss up her back even thought I'm just kissing my own hoodie. I trail kisses up until I get to her ear.

"Was that too hard?"

I say it in a way that I hope comes off as sincere and not like a tease.

"N-No..You can do it a little harder.."

This woman will be the death of me.

I kiss her neck quickly before moving back down.

I rub her ass once more before slapping the belt down on her a little harder, making her squirm and moan into the pillow.

I strike her 2 more times, a bit softer because I don't want to really hurt her but he lack of reaction makes me spank her with the belt one last time the hardest I could bring myself to.

She tenses up and rolls over, hiding her ass from me and rubbing it in her hands.

"It hurts! I can't take it anymore."

"Say the safe word and I'll stop or flip back over and take the rest of your punishment like a good girl."

She pouts her lip slightly before rolling back over.

"You're mine. Say it."

I spank her with my hand.

"I'm yours! Fuck."

She squirms as I spank her what probably felt to her like a million times because it was fast and it was hard.

I pull her panties down to her mid-thigh and spank her 5 more times on each cheek. Hard. Hard enough to make her tense after each and every one and leave hand prints.

"Have you had enough yet, princess?"

She nods as she digs her face further into the pillow she's been clinging to.

"Yes.."

I slap her ass once more for good measure before gripping her painfully red, inflamed cheeks in my hand. I rub her ass and thighs before pulling her panties all the way off.

I don't give her enough time to catch her breath because I jump back onto the bed and pull off the hoodie and tank top before I hover over her to kiss her.

She tries desperately to breathe as our lips crash together like magnets. She pulls away barely because our lips are still touching.

"Please touch me."

I bite my lip at the sound of her fragile voice entering my ears.

I know exactly what she wants but I still tease her.

"What, you want more spankings?"

"N-No-! I-"

I kiss her hard before pulling away.

"Ohhh, you mean this..."

I kiss her neck, collarbone, breats, and stomach before reaching the area just above her pussy.

"You want me to touch you like this-"

I use my fingers to slightly spread her open, exposing her clit. I flick my tongue on her clit, sending shivers down her body.

"-Don't you?"

She nods as her eyes flutter closed and her head leans back.

I lick circles on her clit before pulling away shortly to blow cool air on her womanhood, earning soft whimpers from her mouth.

"Open your eyes, princess. I want you to watch me."

She pulls her head back up and opens her eyes as I continue to eat her pussy.

I explore her clit with my tongue before shoving my tongue as far inside her as I can.

Marinette's moans escape her lips more often then she would prefer. She's having trouble keeping her eyes open, everytime I look up at her, she struggles with maintaining eye contact.

I wrap my arms around her thighs and pull her body closer to mine, shoving her pussy in my face.

I accidentally moan as I feel her legs start to shake. Her hands try desperately to grab onto something. Anything. She sits up from the pleasure and throws her head back. She entangles her fingers in my hair as she feels herself about to reach her climax.

I slow down, still keeping her stimulated but not allowing her to finish.

"Please! Please let me f-finish..Please Adrien~"

I edge her for a long time, letting her believe she would cum.

"Please~ It hurts!"

She moans until I bring her so close to finishing she can't even make noise, her head just haongs from her neck and her mouth nearly drools.

I stop completely before she cums in my mouth, bringing us both disappointment because I really wanted a taste of her.

She whines as she presses her legs closed and throws herself back onto the bed, completely naked.

"I'm not done with you yet, princess."

I pull her legs open as I crawl between them and grind down semi-involuntarily. The boner growing in my jeans is starting to really hurt.

I kiss her hard which only makes my hard cock hurt even more. I kiss her neck and growl in her ear.

"Take them off."

"I'm not wearing anything."

I chuckle a bit.

"I'm talking about my jeans, princess."

She makes a kind of "OH!" face before starting to undo my pants. She pulls them down until she can't anymore and leaves the rest to me.

I'm dying to fuck her. I want to be as close to her as possible.

I kiss her after I get my jeans off. I grind against her until it's not enough. I rub my own cock with one hand while holding myself up over her with the other as I crash my lips into hers.