Arjun, 'Wait a minute, I did not tell his name. How do you know him?

Krishna, 'I met him a few years back when he was taking his training. He is not only a great warrior but a very good human being. He is selfless and always respects others.'

Arjun, 'I don't believe you. If he is selfless, then why did he maintain a friendship with Kauravas. Actually, he is greedy. He is with Duryadhana to get rewards from him.'

Krishna, 'Arjun, you shall not blame anyone without knowing the truth. As far I know, he never asked for any favors from Duryodhana. You are just angry because he is better than you. Arjun remember one thing, in this world, there is nothing called best. A true warrior always tries to improve himself, but whenever he falls into the well of pride and arrogance he started losing his skills. So to be a great warrior you have to be a good human being first.'

Arjun did not reply anything but he was thinking. Krishna thought, 'Parth you need to come out of your prejudice and respect others. As the future of Aryavart depends on your decision.'

The next day Krishna had another meeting with the King and ministers of Hastinapur. Later both Yudhishthir and Duryodhana invited him separately for lunch but Krishna declined saying that he was going to meet one of his best friends. This surprised both the princes and they decided to send their spies to know about Krishna's best friend. On the other hand, Karna was excited as he knew that his Prabhu would come to meet him and his family. So, he told his parents that his best friend was coming to meet him and prepared Krishna's favorite foods. In the noon when the preparations were almost done then Radha and Adhirath heard the sound of a chariot in front of their house. When they came out they were shocked to see, the Dwarkadhish, Vasudev Shree Krishna in front of their house. 

Krishna, 'Pranaam Shreeman Adhirath, Radhama, it's good to see you.'

Before both of them came out of the trance, Karna came there and greeted him, 'Pranaam Keshav, Thank you that you accepted my invitation and came to our house.'

Krishna (smiling), 'How can I decline your invitation. After all, you are one of my best friends. The honor is all mine that you invited me.'

Krishna entered their house. He brought gifts for Karna's family members. Adhirath and Radha were overwhelmed. They still did not believe their luck that Shree Krishna himself came to their house as a guest. Karna asked his mother to prepare all his favorite foods like kheer, buttermilk, plain rice, veggies, fruits, kheer etc. Krishna enjoyed it very much. He praised Radha and Rupmati for the food. Then Adhirath said, 'Dwarkadhish, you are the royal guest of Hastinapur, in the royal palace they prepared chappanbhog (56 dishes of foods) for you. We are poor and cannot prepare anything that befits your royal status.'

Krishna, 'Shreeman Adhirathji, this food has something that the royal palace cannot give me. The foods of your house are prepared with love. And in this world, there are no treasures that can be compared with a mother's love. Today you remind me of my life in Gokul. My Jashoda maiaa also used to prepare these dishes for me.'

After lunch, Krishna took their leave and he and Karna went to the bank of the river. 

Karna, 'Prabhu thanks for coming. I wanted to have you as my guest and you fulfilled my wish.'

Krishna, 'Karna, you are my true devotee and I prefer love and bhakti more than anything. 

Karna, 'Prabhu, did you meet my family? I don't know how to stop the enmity between Kauravas and Pandavas. The Kauravas are full of jealousy and hatred towards the Pandavas. And Gandharraj Shakuni is the mastermind behind this problem. But he is not the only one responsible for this problem. Pitamaha Bheesh, Mantri Vidur and Dronacharya are also responisble.'