Yudhishtir's coronation: Krishna met Karna

Začít od začátku

Kunti, 'But who is conspiring against my sons and why don't you go to Pitamah or Mahamantri and warn them about it.'

Karna (smiled), 'Maharani, I cannot say anything to anyone as I don't have any proof but trust me. Though I am a friend of Duryadhona, I am a well-wisher of everyone. And my friend Duryadhona, maybe arrogant, egoistic, and a little selfish but not an evil person either. There are some people who are misguiding him and trying to harm Pandavas. So please be careful. And don't tell anyone about our conversation.'

Saying that Karna left the place. Kunti was scared after hearing about the conspiracy but also happy that her eldest was trying to help her other sons even after they behaved rudely with him.

Later at night, Karna was thinking about the political scenario in Hastinapur. Yudhishthir was going to be the crown prince. He knew that Mama Shakuni would definitely do something to stop the coronation. He had to do something but what?

Karna (thinking), 'He Prabhu, please help me. I have 105 brothers who are ready to rip each other's throat. One of them is too naive and the other beliefs in his evil mama blindly. God, how am I supposed to end this enmity? Prabhu, now you are my only hope.'

Krishna to Karna. 'Don't worry, soon I will come to meet you.'

Krishna to Rukmini, 'Devi, get ready. Both you and Dau are coming with me to Hastinapur.'

Balram, 'Hastinapur?'

Krishna, 'Yes Dau, they invited us for Yudhishtir's coronation. In fact, I myself wanted to meet king Dhritarashtra about the problem we are having with Jarasandha. Jarasandha imprisoned 86 kings who are our allies and wanted to sacrifice them in his dark ritual to gain immense power. We need Hastinapur's help to defeat him.'

Balaram, 'Kanha do you think Hastinapur can help us? I mean Jarasandha made an alliance with Asuras. So it is almost impossible to defeat him as by doing dark rituals he became very powerful. Only a person with divine power can kill him. I know Kunti Bua's sons are devputras but they are all mortals. They cannot fight with the dark magics.'

Krishna, 'Dau I don't need the prince's help. There is only one person who though being a mortal still has the powers like Devas. Tridevs and Navgrahas helped him to attain his divinity. Kunti bua's eldest will help us.'

Krishna (thinking), 'Karna, I told your mata Sangya once that in this Dharmayudh you will be my Sahayoddha. So it's time to start the war. I am coming to meet you.'

Two days before the coronation

The preparation was in full swing. Everybody in the palace was busy with the works like decorations, food arrangements, entertainment, etc. At first, Duryadona and the other Kauravas were not ready to take part in the arrangement but Karna convinced him to help Pitamaha and Mahamantri.  Duryadona took the duty to welcome the guests as according to Karna it was a good way to know their allies. Till now everything was going smoothly. Karna was also excited to meet Krishna.

Karna (in mind), 'My Prabhu is coming today. I want to welcome him but he is the royalty of Dwarka. He will stay in the royal chambers, busy with the rich people. Then how will I be able to meet him? Prabhu always fulfills his devotee's wishes, will he not fulfill my wish?

He was going towards Duryadona's chamber to see if he was ready to welcome the guests. Karna saw Duryadona was sitting with a scowl on his face. 

Karna (laughing), 'Why so angry Mitra? Come on, the guests will run away if they see your face.'

Duryadona, 'You are laughing? What are you....my friend or enemy? I am cursing my bad luck that I am going to welcome the guests in Yudhishthir's coronation.'

Karna helped him to get ready and told him, 'Tell me one thing, Mitra. Did ever you brother Yudhishtir behave badly or insulted you or your parents? No right..... so why do you always think of him as your enemy. Maybe he is not a bad person, maybe he really loves you.'

Duryadona, 'Pandavas....love me.....are you gone mad or drank too much wine in the morning?'

Karna, 'No I am not mad or drunk, but I believe not to judge a book by its cover. I always want to give others a chance. And most importantly I never think of a man as  my enemy unless I have solid proof against him.'

Duryadona, 'But he is trying to take my throne. Mamashri told me after becoming the king he will kill us all.'

Karna, 'Mitra he is the eldest of all kuru princess, they proved their ability in battle, naturally, it is him who will get the throne. And if in the future he tries to harm you, then you are more than capable enough to defend yourself and your family. But before that please don't do anything that will give Pitamaha and Mahamantri a chance to point fingers at you.'

Then he asked Duryadona to check the preparations and then left. Duryadona was a little sad as he wanted his friend to be there with him but he knew as Karna was not royalty or a worker of the royal family, he could not stay with him. 

Karna returned to his village, but instead of going back to his house, he went to the nearby forest. He was feeling sad as he could not welcome his Prabhu personally, so to calm himself he decided to go to the forest and practice archery. 

In the forest,

Karna was busy with his practice. Suddenly he heard the sound of a chariot coming towards him. Then a beautiful chariot came into view with 3 people on it. When it came near him, Karna immediately recognized the flag of Dwarka. Then he saw the person for whom he was waiting.  

Krishna was driving the chariot and both Devi Rukmini and mahabali Balaram were with him

Krishna, 'Hello, we are going to Hastinapur Palace. Can you please tell us the way? 

Karna (emotionally), 'Prabhu!'

Krishna, 'How are you, Karna?'

Karna bowed down and touched their feet, 'Prabhu you, Mata Laxmi and Sheshnaagji are here. I am honored. I wanted to meet you and you came to me.'

Krishna, 'You are my true devotee, it is my duty to fulfill your wish. Now I have to go but soon we will meet again. After all, you are going to be an important warrior in this dharmayudh.'   

Next episode- Special guest in Karna's house. Varanavat.