Revenge

5 years ago...

Huey sits at the head of his table, looking at all of the board of directors of his company. He had it all, the american dream, that anybody would want. He stood up, finishing up a meeting. He felt a buzzing coming from his back pocket. He reached into it and pulled out it his phone and answered.

It was his wife, Cindy Mcphearson.

"Hello, honey?" He said.

"Your good for nothing brother is here, most likely looking for a handout again, please come and get him... I'm uncomfortable with him inside the house."

"Alright." Huey said, hanging up the phone. Years back Riley had moved away, trying to make it big in the music industry, when that failed he turned to drugs and now has came back to Chicago.

His assistant, Jazmine DuBois walked up behind him and handed him a stack of people work. "I'll need that all back and signed Mr. Freeman, please don't take long." She smiled and walked off.

He took the paperwork and left his office building. He headed to his car and placed the paperwork onto the passenger seat. He got into his car and began to driving to his big house on the other side of town. Years of hard work paid for it. He pulled into his driveway, immediately noticing the rust bucket in it. He stepped out of the car and headed inside, wondering what he'd see. Riley was in his living room, casually watching television.

Huey sighed and went straight in "Why are you here?" Huey said.

Riley chuckled and stood up "I can't visit my brother no mo? Shit, you're doin well fo yosself. I might as well stay."

Huey shook his head about to speak but noticing another man a merge from his kitchen.

"And who is he?" Huey questioned.

"Him? That's my nigga Ceasar, he's trustworthy. Listen, Huey. We're here because we want you to take a look at something. IT won't take long and you can go back to ya borin ass office job in a matta of minutes. Ight?" Riley said.

Huey nodded.

"Alright, let's roll." Riley said, following Huey out of the house. Ceasar trailed behind them.

"We're taking your car, Huey." Riley said as he walked over the passenger side.

Huey unlocked his car and hopped in. Ceasar jumped in the back and Huey took off. "What is it that you want to show me?"

The car was silent for a moment...

"This." Ceasar said from the back of the vehicle and he pushed a gun against Huey's skull.

"What the fuck, Riley?" Huey yelled, but kept the car moving.

Riley chuckled, looking at the road. "I never liked how shit came so easy for you. You get the big house, the pretty assistant...My woman..." He muttered the last part.

"Well, that's all coming to an end, Huey. It's over for you. Pull into that dirt road over there."

Huey did as instructed, he didn't see an escape opening yet but he was surveying his options.

"Step out nigga." Ceasar said coldly.
Huey stepped out of the vehicle, along with Riley and his little goon.
"Hand me the gun ceasar, if any one is going to put this fucker in the ground. It's going to be ME!" Riley said.
Ceasar slapped the gun into Riley's hand. "Get on yo knees, Huey."