Defeating Pandavas

Start from the beginning

Krishna (in mind), 'Calm down Karna, don't lose your patience.It is not the proper time to show your true self in front of the humans.'

Karna calmed himself. Seeing his anger Shakuni thought, 'He is not an ordinary person. It looks like a mini sun suddenly came in front of us. I have to tackle him carefully and instigate him against the Pandavas.'

Karna, ' Prince Bheem you have gone too far this time. You think I cheated on the tournament. Okay, I challenge you, in fact, all four of you. If you have guts then try to fight me together at once. If you won I promise that I will never use any weapons but if I win you shall promise me that never ever insult someone based on their caste.'

Bheem (smiling), Challenge accepted, Now I will show you that we are superiors. In no time you will beg for mercy.'

Karna, 'Let's see'

Yudhishtir tried to stop Bheem but he was adamant. Duryodhana was also shocked. he thought, 'I know Karna is a great archer but can he defeat the Pandavas together in other weapons?'

All other warriors left the arena and a match between Pandavas and Karna started. Ydhishtie decided to attack Karna one by one as it was against the law to attack a person together.

First Sahadev came with an axe. Karna also took an axe and they started fighting. Both of them were skilled warriors but Karna was stronger and faster. Because of his training in martial arts, he easily dodged Sahadev's attack. He used his agility and vaulted backward and then throw his axe which hit Sahadev. It did not injure Sahadev but easily disarmed him.

Then Nakul came with a sword. He fought quite well but Karna showed a very tough move. He held Nakul's sword and suddenly jumped sideways and without giving Nakul any time to react, put his sword on his neck.

Yudhishthir was a calmed and calculated one. He always tried to assess Karna's move before the attack but Karna practiced with Lord Parshram and Lord Shukracharya. He easily feigned to attack Yudhishtir from one side but attack him from the other side and disarmed him as well.

Last came Bheem. He was so angry about his brother's defeat that he ran towards Karna like mad bull with his mace. Karna dodged his attack and easily blocked his hit. Everybody in Kuru family was familiar with Bheem's power. He was bigger and muscular than Karna so all of them was sure that Bheem can defeat Karna easily. But to everyone's astonishment, Karna blocked all his attacks with ease. Bheem used his raw powers but Karna used strategies. But whenever Karna hit Bheem he tried not to use his full strength as being a demigod and master of Kundalini shakti he was 20 times stronger than Bheem. At last, Bheem threw Karna on the ground and tried to hit him with his mace, but Karna kicked him. Bheem fell on the ground, Karna held his mace and broke it. Bheem was shocked as he did not think even in his wildest dreams that anyone can defeat him in a mace fight. 

The Kauravas started clapping. Karna signed them to stop, then he helped Bheem to get up. Then he said to Yudhishtir, 'Prince Yudhisthir, I have no intention to humiliate you. It was a friendly match and must say all of you are some of the finest warriors I have ever seen. But remember one thing, from next time please don't judge anyone from their birth otherwise in future you will face more problems.'

Then Karna left the arena. Duryodhana was jumping like a child and he hugged Karna. 'You are remarkable, How did you do that?' He said.

Karna, 'You forgot Mitra, I am the student of some finest teachers in the world. It's all due to their blessings.'

Duryodhana (in mind), 'Mamashri you are right. Karna will be our biggest weapon. I am lucky to have him as our friend.'

Karna, 'But Mitra, why are you so happy? You should feel bad for your cousins.'