Chapter 1:Origin

Rachel Pov

Class has finally ended,I got up from my seat. I got my stuff and started walking out. As I pass a classroom a boy with green hair rushed out dropping a notebook. I bend down to pick it up,it read'Hero analysis', interesting.I decided to follow the boy,as we exit the school I noticed he was looking for something. He started looking around frantically,he must be looking for the notebook.

?????pov

I was looking for my notebook,where could it be. I heard footsteps walking towards me it must be Kaa-chan.I shut my eyes getting ready for his yelling,instead I heard a monotone voice,"Is this yours".My eyes widened,I looked over to see a girl with short purple hair and a gem on her forehead.She outstretched her arm to show me my notebook. I must've dropped it earlier,"Y-yes",just great I stuttered. She handed it over to me,"T-thank you","Your welcome".

"OI DEKU"!!!

I averted my gaze from hers to see Kaa-chan walking over here. Oh no. I see the girl raised an eyebrow as I started shaking. He than looks at me,"Oi DEKU we're not done talking"!!!She seemed to notice my distress and got infront of me.

Rachel Pov

The boy seemed distressed,so I got infront of him.The blonde guy glares at me,"Get out of the way","What do you want with him","None of your damn business".I stayed put,"I suggest you leave before things get ugly",we stare at each other intensely until he turns away,"tch whatever".He starts walking away but not without looking at the green haired one,"It's not over Deku",and walks away. I turn my attention back to the boy,"You okay","Thank you again umm","Roth Rachel but just call me Rachel","Midoriya Izuku".We walked out of the school campus together and found out we go the same route. I found out he was quirkless but I didn't care he seemed nice.  I noticed whenever he started talking about pro heroes his face lit up and seemed happy. We decided exchange numbers to keep in touch. It was time to say goodbye now that  we arrived to my apartment building.We bid each other goodbye and went our separate ways.I went upstairs to my apartment.I took out my keys to unlock the door and went inside.

I closed the door behind me and changed my shoes to slippers

I closed the door behind me and changed my shoes to slippers. I went to my room to change out of my school uniform. I changed into sweat pants and a dark blue crop top. I heard meowing from outside,I entered the living room  to see a cat outside my window. It was the same cat that visted me from time to time to feed him.I walked over to my kitchen to get a can of cat food from the cabinet.Than I walked over to the window and opened it.I opened the lid and set it down infront of him.He meowed and started eating it.I looked at the sun it was almost time for the sun to set,"I might of made a friend today,I hope I don't scare him away",he looked up from his food and meowed.I scratched behind his ear,"I hope your right",I than turn my gaze to the setting sun.