Catelyn watched as Dahlia practically melted into Robb's touch and she smiled when her son did so as well and, knowing Dahlia was in need of some comfort ever since leaving Renly's camp, she decided it was time for her to take her leave.

"I am most glad to see you well, my son." Catelyn said, her hand running over Robb's arm one last time before she stood. "But I suppose I should leave you alone for a while."

"No, Catelyn, you... You can stay if you want." Dahlia assured, wiping some stray tears away from her face. "You can..."

"No, sweetling, no need to fret." Catelyn assured, placing a hand on Dahlia's shoulder to stop the girl from standing up. "He's been mine for eighteen years, dear. Now he's yours."

"Catelyn..."

"Besides, I'm sure you will do a fine job of informing our King of everything he needs to know, won't you?" She smiled, watching as Dahlia nodded in spite of her still unsure look and Robb smiled at her from his place in his bed. "I'll leave you to it, then."

"Thank you, Mother." Robb called as Catelyn walked out of the tent.

"Take it easy for now, dear, please."

And without another word, Catelyn was out. Robb waited for a second, but when Dahlia didn't move, he tugged her toward him a bit.

"Come here, love." He called gently, softening as soon as Dahlia climbed into the bed with his as she curled beside his good side and cried into his good shoulder. Taking her crown off her head and placing it beside them on the table nearby, Robb used one of his hands to run it over her hair. "Shh, my love... Shh, I'm here. We're together now. It's alright."

For a few moments, Robb allowed her to cry into his chest, clutching at any part of Robb's body she could reach. If he was being honest, having her weight there kind of hurt, but he could tell she had been holding those tears for quite some time now, so he let her cry. He wasn't sure how long it had been since she had started, but, soon enough, she stopped, her breathing slowing down finally, until she pushed herself up enough so she was sitting up while still facing him. Robb kept a soft smile on his lips as he watched her, but placed a hand on her leg as he allowed her a moment to recompose herself as she wiped her last tears away.

"Are you alright, my love?" He asked her gently, smiling a bit when Dahlia chuckled.

"I should be the one asking you this." She said. "You just woke up."

"Well, I feel fine." Robb shrugged - or, as much as he could shrug with his wound on the left side of his chest. "It hurts a little, but nothing I can't handle."

"I'm sure." Dahlia smirked, gigging when Robb poked her in the stomach with a pout. "I am meant to change your bandages."

"Well, that can wait." Robb said, struggling a bit to sit up a little against his pillows. He laughed when Dahlia fuzzed over him, but managed to rest his back against the pillows all the same. "Would you tell me what happened, my love? What got you so upset?"

Dahlia sighed then. Without a word, she stood up from the bed and before Robb could even start to protest, she hushed him gently, going over to the chest the maester had left at the tent to pull out all of the things she would need to change Robb's bandages. Walking back over to her husband, Dahlia sat down on his left side now - where Catelyn had been, not too long ago - and reached for the scissors so she could cut open the bloodied bandage around Robb's chest and shoulder. Robb watched his wife in silence as she worked and, as soon as the bandage was off, they both gasped in surprise.

"Robb..." Dahlia whispered, almost in shock, looking over the ugly wound in Robb's chest, just above his heart.

"Well, the gods clearly didn't want me with them yet." The man said.