Chapter 1

I was on my evening patrol, same as usual every Wednesday and Thursday it's my job to patrol this route. Being under the agency I am it makes patrols more scheduled and routine unlike other agencies where they just go and walk around randomly. I'll occasionally see familiar faces of other heroes one being the number two hero Hawks. We would walk together sometimes, he was charming and made me laugh so I'm looking forward to 'running' into him this evening. At first it was by chance that we would bump into each other, it started with small hellos and slowly grew to short conversations and now he'll completely turn around and go back the way he was walking to talk to me as I patrol. He slowly went from friendly conversation to flirtatious comments and advances. I never shoot down his advances but I don't entertain them either.

We make a great duo him and I. Always being so charismatic people love us...
"Hey Shockwave!" I whip my head up at the sound of my name. Whelp speak of the devil and he shall appear. There Hawks was strolling down the street in my direction. As he came to me he hooked his arm over my shoulders and spun around walking alongside me. He was more so resting on me if anything, I was so short compared to him and he never lets me forget it.

We were walking along the route as he turns to me with a look of determination, "You know we've been talking like this for a while but I'm kinda tired of just talking to ya two days out of the week. It'd be nice to talk to ya more" he says starting the conversation. I already know what he's about to ask me but I won't stop him. "Would it be possible for me to get your number..." called it. "And take you out on a date?" Wait what?!

I stumble as I hear that catching myself with a barrier before I fall. "Woah, you good?" He asks trying not to laugh. I simply glare at him and nod. "Yeah I'm fine..." I say still trying to think of how to respond to him. "So... will I get an answer or are ya just gonna leave me hangin' ?"  He asks tilting his head to look at my face. "You can have my number..." I say holding my hand out for his phone. "But we'll see about the date. Play your cards right and you might have a chance." I say typing my number into his phone. I take a selfie making it my contact photo and break away from his grasp strutting into my agency leaving him with that.

Oooh new story and a fanfic at that *wiggles eyebrows* We'll see how long I actually write this tho 🥴