𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

She didn't want to use that over powered move though. She wanted to show everyone that she could take down a villain or her opponent just as much without it. Plus, Toya can melt through her quirk too. Even though it did take him sometime during the first battle these two had, they both got stronger and (y/n) was more than aware of that.

With (y/n) on Toya's back, there were both still. Why wasn't he struggling? It bothered the girl a bit, but questioned her a bit as well. Was Toya doing this out of spite towards his father? If so, that's just petty. But alas that wasn't the case.

"Hey." She said with annoyance. "You're going to use your quirk or not?! Say something at least!"

"..."

"Tell me something (l/n)." (y/n) gripped harder when Toya spoke. "You scared of disappointing someone?" The words stung like daggers. "What are you-?" She was cut off by Toya activating his flames. Shit, I should have known better. I can't apprehend him of he's conscious...

"Worked like a charm..." Toya smirked with a mumble. He started to bother (y/n) to be honest, and she was meant to be the annoying one. "What are you laughing about, take this damn fight seriously!" As the two ran towards each other.

"I asked you a question ya know." He said, pretending to not take his opponent seriously.

"NO, DAMN IT!" (y/n) had a sudden outburst of words. Shifting to her left a bit and then delivering a kick towards Toya's stomach as he unleashed his blue flames on her. A small gasp was heard from the girl as Toya growled.

"I CAN DO IT! OKAY!? You can't tell me what to do!"

Her personality changed just as I expected. Toya's plan was coming together. "You won't be able to win if you're doing this for someone else's sake ya know!" A shout was delivered to (y/n).

"You want to be a hero? Then save people because you want to see those people happy! Not to impress someone for the sake of validation!"

"What are you talking about, quit spewing out bullshit!" (y/n) yelled back, jumping high.

"You wouldn't be so nervous if this was bullshit, now would you!?"

She stiffened in midair, landing harshly. "Gah!" A pain filled sound she let out. "Shut up, you don't know anything." It's true, he really didn't. This was all just a hypothesis of Toya. A hypothesis that was coming together.

"Get back up and fight me then... because you want to defeat me." Toya glared down on her.

"Being a hero is too hard, especially in Japan? You've got to be insane, (y/n)!" Her mother yelled out of rage and worry.

"Maybe I am, mom. If saving people for the sake of seeing them smile is considered insane then count me in."

"You're going to get hurt or even worse. You can't do it."

"Why can't you just support my decision like a normal mom!? I don't want to be a doctor, I don't want to be a teacher or anything else. Some of my friends have shit quirks for being a hero and their parents are supporting them taking the exam for other schools here in America, so why can't you think the same?"

"Because I'm not you're friends' parents."

"Yeah... yeah you're not my friends' parent, you're not mine or my sisters' either. You just married into this family. My real mom would be okay with this I know it."

The shoulder length black haired woman seemed a bit taken back by these words.

(y/n) ran out of the room in anger and sadness.