Hinny b-job in the Great Hall!

When Harry arrived to the Great Hall Ron and Hermione were already sitting by the Gryffindor table. Ron waved Harry over. It seemed to him that Hermione was reading something aloud to her lazy boyfriend. Harry sat down besides Ron, across of Hermione. As he could've predicted she was letting him look through her notes from Potions. They were doing a test today – Harry hoped that Slughorn would be easy on him; he hadn't had the time to study sufficiently.

Harry poured a glass of pumpkin juice and began to butter a slice of bread.

Ron was deeply occupied in Hermione's speech – he couldn't afford anything else; he had to pass the test and he wanted to impress Hermione.

Suddenly Harry felt someone rummaging under the table. None of the others seemed to notice, even Neville had joined them... but he gazed absorbedly at the sausage by the end of his fork.

The rummage continued and he managed to sneak a peek. He immediately recognized the ginger locks shining in the dim space under table.

At first he was shocked and considered telling her to get her little ass up from the floor. Then Ginny's hazel eyes met his emeralds and she put her index finger up to her mouth; a nice way to tell him to shut his stupid mouth. She squat under the table between his legs, her hands placed around his ankles. Harry couldn't see much; his black Hogwarts robe was taking up too much space. He felt Ginny's hands tracing his calves pinching and scratching every few inches. Harry felt a tickle in his feet and froze. He hoped Ron was lost in Hermione's face, because Harry's face was deforming. He had to bite his lower lip to stop from moaning. He was weak.

Ginny had reached his crotch and zipped this pants open firmly. Harry could barely hear the soothing sound of the zipper. Harry held his glass of juice to his mouth and took a large gulp – which regretted straightaway. Ginny had opened his pants wholly and had completely disappeared under his robe. She grabbed the root of his cock and squeezed it hard. Harry spit the pumpkin liquid on Neville's sausages.

"I'm sorry, Neville!" His movements were mechanical.

"S'Okay. Is something wrong there?"

"No, I'm just trying to remember what Slughorn told us about—"

Ginny brought his sensitive tip to her warm, damp mouth, rested her lips around it and breathed out.

Neville looked confused at Harry's facial expression. He thought Harry might be tearing up.

"I'll just leave you to it, " he said.

Ginny almost giggled.

She held one hand around the length of his cock, the other cupping his balls. Harry had to grab the bench – then he realised that that looked suspicious and grabbed his bread instead.

The atmosphere under the table was heating up and Ginny wanted to get through with this. She slowly licked his cock from the root to the tip and then at last sliding the full length into her mouth. She started sucking, making sure to leave her teeth out of the game. She sucked steadier and stronger still massaging his balls. Harry could barely take anymore. Ginny speeded up still managing to keep a pleasant rhythm. Harry felt the pearls of sweat everywhere now; on his back, his chest and his temples. He panicked – the others couldn't see him this way. He quickly brought the pumpkin juice to his mouth tipping it to hide his lower face. He felt the rush take possession of his body feeling feather light for a moment, then he moaned hard into the rim of his glass. Ginny drew the cum from his cock and spat it on his shoes.

Before she crawled to the end of table she left a little note besides Harry.

"Good luck with the test" Next to it was a heart.

A/N : This one is not mine which means I'm not going to Tartarus yet. 

GODDAMNED HARRY SO LUCKY - I GONNA GO CRY NOW