Thank you for saving me. Sabito. Tsutako.

"Get up." Giyuu said.

"Huh?" Tanjiro looked up.

"We're gonna find Kochou."

Tanjiro leaped up with a bright smile on his face. "YATTA!"

Giyuu grabbed his Nichirin blade and belt. Once he got back to his estate, he packed food, water bottles, wisteria petals, anything he could find.

This time, he was going to break the cycle. This time, the savior was going to live.

He walked out of his estate, geared up and ready. The sunbeams slicing through the trees shone on Giyuu's face like a spotlight. Giyuu, despite having the same neutral expression, gave off a confident, heroic, almost smug expression. His haori flapped around in the wind like a flag. It felt like the spirits of Sabito and Tsutako were raising it up.

Tanjiro, also fully geared up and now with Nezuko strapped on his back. came out of the shrubbery and stared at Giyuu. His peculiar appearance caught Tanjiro by surprise.

Giyuu looked at Tanjiro. "Well? Don't stop now, lets go."

Zenitsu laid on a hill of flowers, bored out of his mind. Although he was thankful that he wasn't on a mission, he was still in the mood for a bit of excitement.

Suddenly, he heard human voices. Slayers.

"So where do you think she's headed?"

That was definitely Tanjiro.

"Mitsue. I'm sure she'll lead a trail of demons behind her, and that'll help track her down."

The water Hashira? Wow, never thought he would speak an actual sentence. His tone sounds low and bassy, but the texture of his vibration is thin and high-pitched, like smooth sandpaper being rubbed on a shamisen's strings.

"Do you plan on taking shifts watching camp?"

Camp? Were they paired up on a mission or something?

"That's fine! After all, I have NEZUKO-CHAN with me-"

Zentisu's exhaustion was immediately torn away at the sound of that name. Zenitsu bolted up and sprinted towards the voices, trampling all the flowers without a care. His face was of pure determination, the true mark of a simp.

"NEEEEEEEEZUKO-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN !!!!!!!!!!!" Zenitsu screamed with all his might. He may not have been a knight in shining armor, but a dumb face and lightning speed was all you really need to win over a girl like Nezuko.

Of course, this was Zenitsu's wishful thinking. It's quite worrying, actually. His hormones almost feel like a mental illness. Maybe he needs therapy. Or a vasectomy. (That is, if a wimp like Zenitsu ever had any balls to begin with.)

END OF CHAPTER 10

Lmao.

That last part was pretty cringeworthy, sorry. I think I was on crack when I wrote that.

Am I on crack right now?

Maybe?

Eh, doesn't really matter.

Anyway, originally Zenitsu wasn't even supposed to appear, but I think his presence was required, as I needed him for a future scene.

Stay tuned for the next chapter, coming out in a few hours!

-Mr. Veyrum

DISCLAIMER: The crack jokes were just jokes. I do not actually possess any illegal drugs of any kind.

Or do I?   ;)