Chapter 1: Sparks

The city of Kouh was a rather quiet one on first observation. It was largely inhabited by simply families living all walks of life in place with little to no difficulties brought upon them. Within this town is a prestigious high school sharing its name with the school. This school formally only comprised of only women was recently opened as co-ed allowing male students to enrol into the school of this group many can be described as undesirable in their personality while others are swarmed for the opposite. One who stands between these levels is a one Alexander Tiberius.

Alexander was a tall young man coming in at six foot four which caused him to tower over much of the schools population his current attire consisted of the traditional male uniform for the school with the blazer open and a chain necklace hanging f...

Alexander was a tall young man coming in at six foot four which caused him to tower over much of the schools population his current attire consisted of the traditional male uniform for the school with the blazer open and a chain necklace hanging from his neck. He could currently be spotted leaning against the outside wall of the school surfing the web on his phone waiting for one of his friends to meet up with him during their lunch break.

???: "Hey Alex sorry for making you wait!" A male voice bellows out as Alexander looks to his left and sees his friend Saji Genshiro

Alexander: "yo lad nice to see ya" he smirks and reaches out and fist bumps Saji as the two stand side by side.
These two young men had become friends early on in the school year as Alexander being a recent arrival to Kouh and unique looks being a third Canadian and Saji's outgoing nature allowed to two to become friends.
Saji: "same to you man so shall we eat?"
Alex nods in return as the two walk off to bench and start eating
Alex: "so you actually considering joining the student council?"
Saji: "well uh yeah I feel like it's my best option right now" he looks down with a small smile. Meanwhile Alexander leans back smirking
Alexander: "so you really wanna look at the council members bodies with a easy excuse?" Saji looks over to him his face turning red as he yells
Saji: "HEY FUCK OFF MAN!" Alex begins cackling manically where after a few moments the two begin laughing together.
Alexander: "but in all seriousness good luck man your gonna need it the head looks like a complete hard ass"
Saji: "well yeah I guess Souna can be a bit cold but I certainly think it's a good idea for me" Alex nods as the two continue their meals until the bell rings and the two head towards the school for the late day classes.