ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixteen

Start from the beginning

I've never been so jealous of Josie. There hasn't been a time I was ever jealous of her until now.

Josie kissing the girl who I remind every day how much I hate her.

When Easton had looked over at me for reassurance on agreeing to this, I had to take advantage of this opportunity. I rather have Malia kissing another girl than my best friend. So, of course, I gave him a 'this needs to be done' look and he agreed.

Now we are all here watching the devil's duo make out.

"This is the best day of my life," Mark hollers loudly and the group laughs at his excitement.

Mark was dying to make two girls make out. And so, he wasted no time making Josie and Malia make out in front of him.

Both girls pull away and everyone starts cheering. They also seemed to enjoy the show.

"Alright, I did my dues. Now if one needs me? I'll be in the kitchen getting compliments from freshmen." Malia stood up from her spot and left to the kitchen as she said.

Josie looks over at me and I sighed knowing why she's really going to the kitchen. Malia is going to find some alcoholic beverage and drink it all until she doesn't remember the fact her boyfriend is here with the horseback riding princess.

This has been done before.

Josie was about to go after Malia herself but I shook my head. She looked at me confused as I stood up from where I was sitting.

"Ey, games not done, where are you going?" Maddie quickly grabs my hand and I pull it away from her hold so I could ruffle her hair, "I need something to drink. I'm thirsty and there has to be water somewhere around here." She nodded her head and let me go.

I left the circle to only make my way towards the kitchen.

My phone vibrated in my pocket so I took it out to see Josie's contact name.

Josie is nosey: Don't upset her right now. She'll burst out on you.

Me: When doesn't she?

Josie is nosey: I am serious!

Me: Fine. I won't piss her off more than she already is.

Josie is nosey: Thank you

I almost give myself a pat on the back when I chuckle at her contact name. It was changed the other day when she kept asking if anything was going on between Malia and me. I threatened to change her contact name if she didn't stop and well as you can see she didn't.

If I told Josie something was going on...well more like my feelings from when I was ten years old are slowly coming back, against my better judgment, of course, she'll tell Malia and never let me hear the end of it.

My thoughts are cut off when I feel petite hands wrap themselves around my shoulders.

"Mauricio, hey!" Jess Kidman comes into my vision and I almost physically groan in discomfort.

Here we go again.

"Jess, hey, what's up?" I looked around her to find a way out, "Nothing much. I was wondering if you wanted to dance?" She pressed herself against me and admittedly I could smell the amount of alcohol in her breath.