ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixteen

Start from the beginning

"Nobody," Mark jumped in and continued, "Why don't you both sit down and play truth or dare with us."

I closed my eyes hoping they'd say no but of course nothing goes my way so they agree and sit down right across from me.

My eyes land on Mark and I slide my finger across my neck, pointing at him after. It's his fault I'm going to be watching the boy I love being handsy with another girl.

Wait—what did Mark say we were playing?

"What are we playing again?"

"Truth or dare."

I rolled my eyes, "Seriously? We haven't played this ever since Mark got his braces off."

Mauricio looks over at me smugly, "What? You scared that you won't go through with the dare or that we'll discover your darkest secret?" I narrowed my eyes at him before sitting up straight, "All right, hit me."

Mark ends up saying he'll do the honors.

Okay, I trust Mark more than I do Mauricio. I'm sure Mark won't make me do anything drastic.

"Truth or dare, greeny?"

"Dare."

He thinks for a second before a smirk takes over his face.

Oh no, no. I know that look and he's going to make me do something drastic. Never trusting him again.

"I dare you to make out with Josie."

I raise my eyebrows at this knowing my boyfriend is on the other side of me. And I'm not sure if he'll agree to this.

"You can't be serious," I scoffed and Mark shrugged, "You opting out of a dare, best friend?" Oh, he's getting a beat down after this.

I looked over at Easton who's looking at Mauricio. Both boys seem to be telepathically talking to each other and after a while, they nod their heads in unison.

They both turn to me with mischief in their eyes and I already know what's about to happen.

"No rules..." Mauricio says, "in bad ideas," Easton finishes.

Well, that's great. Both boys seriously are going to get a beat down also.

I turned to Josie who's staring at me with wide eyes.

"Just close your eyes and picture Jared Leto kissing you instead of me," I mumbled and she nodded her head, "You do have nice eyes," I tell her to shut up and close her eyes. Once she does, I pressed my lips against Josie's and we both kiss each other in sync.

I'll have to say, this is one of the best kisses I've had so far.

Josie is my literal soulmate.