Harry tensed once again from right beside me once I talked to Zayn as his hand left from on top of mine.

"I agree with Harry." He smiled.

"Whatever guys," I rolled my eyes.

"What about you guys?" I turned to the three boys behind me.

"You're the cray cray cupcake girl." Louis cocked an eyebrow.

"I agree with Louieh." Liam nods.

"No, you're pretty so I think you have a good heart." Niall smiles.

I smiled back. "Niall has a legit answer, so I'm giving him warm fuzzies."

"Warm fuzzies?" They asked.

"Yeah." I smiled sheepishly.

I sink in my seat getting into the silence, as I yawned slightly. "What time is it?"

"It's almost 11 at night. You can go to sleep if you like." Harry nodded.

I groaned. "But I don't want to yet." I whined, stubbornly like a kid who hated naps.

Zayn chuckled, hiding his smile. I couldn't help but smile either.

Harry tensed. AGAIN. What the hell is up? Now I'm just curious why he's acting so weird, and why it's suddenly okay and amusing to me. Wait.. Did I really just say that?

"Are you okay?" I look at Harry seriously.

"Not likely." He talked through gritted teeth.

"I'm gonna be right back, okay? You sort whatever you need to out."

I cautiously clicked my seatbelt off, getting up out of my seat.

"Excuse me, coming through." I mumbled, as I dodged through other people walking around at the moment.

I sighed, walking into the bathroom just to sit alone. Yeah, I'm weird. I locked the door behind me, looking at myself in the mirror. I looked like a complete mess. I looked so haggard, and I looked like I was getting older and older everyday. I bit my lip, pulling out my make up and putting just a light layer on.

Closing everything, I took a second look into the mirror, seeing that the make up helped me look less sleep deprived, or anything like that.

I unlocked the door, about to walk out, but just at the knick of time, the plane jerks and I stumble forward, falling hard on top of someone as I groaned.

"Oh my god, I am sooo sorry." I say as I move my hair out of my face to see who I bumped into.

Zayn.

"Oh, hey Zayn." I smiled sheepishly. "What are you doing here?"

"I was just gonna see if you were okay."

"Oh, well I'm fine." I chuckled. "Thanks anyway."

"You can probably get off of me now?" Zayn says teasingly with an amused smile as I giggled.

"Hey, Jennie, I was gonna----"

My head shot up to see who was standing like right there. Harry. My Harry.

"Oh." Harry immediately saddens. I can read him so easily, it's as easy as opening and reading a book.

"Harry, mate. She----"

"No, it's okay. I get it." He shrugged, turning around and leaving.

I quickly got up, looking at Zayn confusedly.

"What's going on with you two? If it's me, then I don't want to break you guys up. I hate being the reason." I looked at Zayn sternly.

"Look." He breathes out.

"Harry. He's been growing these feelings for you."

"I know, and he's gotten over it because I told him." I nod once.

"It isn't that easy to just let the one that you love go, Jennie. And Harry feels the exact same way."

I bit my lip, holding tears back. "What.. What am I going to do? I.. I just don't think he's that kind of guy for me." I shook my head.

"But he isn't the only one." Zayn comes closer to me.

"What?" I whispered shakily.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Tension between Harry and Zayn!!!!! Yeah, so this was just a filler to show you what the two are thinking sbout. And poor Harry. He experienced all of that. Ahhhh I can't believe I wrote that, blame my fingers!

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. WHICH WILL BE UP TOMORROW.

AND AHHH THIS FANFIC IS #7 IN FANFICTION!!!! #7 is like..... WHAT?!?!? THAT IS INSANE AND SICK AT THE SAME TIME! ILY SO MUCH GUYS! Thanks for the ship comments too!

Let me get this straight. Those who ship Jayn and Jiall are only shipping them because you want Hazza jelly? MESSED UP GUYS. LOL. JK. ITS OKAY.

Honestly, I'm a bit on all of them. How could you possibly choose?? :)

AND THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS ONCE AGAIN FROM THE LAST CHAP! There was A LOT and I read them all in a couple of minutes! Woooo!

I watched Texas Chainsaw Masacar btw. lol it was cool! And bloody and gross and scary, but I had my hands over my eyes 40% of the time so I survived! okay. yeh. ahah.

300 votes and 200 comments on what you thought?? THANKS!! :)

-BritishBums xox