"right, picking on my son in law" my momma said and i just playfully rolled my eyes.

"he still musty" my dad shrugged which cause dez to laugh.

"oh my gosh, y'all wanna see the house or what?" i said laughing.

"yes please come show us" my mom said excitedly.

"okay so y'all seen the kitchen already cause...we're standing in it. so cmon" i told them and they followed behind dez and i.

"yea i love this kitchen but let me see this living room"my told us and i laughed

"we going ma, chill" i said and walked towards the living area.

"okay this the living room, dez mostly designed it i ain't really care too much to do it, sooo" i told them.

"since it's mostly white we were only going to use this couch when a lot of people are over, but we got like a lounge area upstairs with like more cozy furniture", i told them and let them walk around the living room

"i love this white dezmond, good choice" my mom told him as she rubbed the couch.

"preciate it" he told her nodding his head in approval.

my dad sat on the couch and looked like he fell in love. "this a nice ass couch but since you said musty designed the living room, it ain't all that" he said and dez started to laugh.

"man you funny" he said and my dad joined in laughing with him.

"he tryna act like he don't like dez, knowing damn well he growing on to him" my mama said shaking her head.

"you know how he is" i said.

"cmon papa so you can see the rest of the house" i told him and he sighed.

which caused my mama to glare at him. "what man? that couch made me wanna go to sleep on that shit and never get up" he said and followed behind going upstairs.