harry likes to tie them up.

Start from the beginning

"i need you to want this." harry keeps his hand in place. if he was to do this, he needs to know that she wants it, too. "say that you'll let me do this. i need to hear you say it, mila."

"harry," she brings her hand to his face, tilting it in her direction, "i want this." she moves closer, her lips now a breath away from his. "do what you want. whatever it is, i can assure you: i want it just as bad."

he had been looking at the fire, but his gaze immediately snaps to hers. "i—really?"

she laughs. "of course, harry. how could i not? you're—"

"the chosen one?" harry smirks. instead of the laugh he absolutely adored he got her book smacked on his head.

"no! bloody hell harry, hermione told me that might happen eventually. . .no, it was because you're—well, you."

"and i'm the chosen—"

"don't you dare finish that sentence." a smirk of her own grows upon her lips. "actually, why don't you put that mouth to use, mister harry potter? o chosen one?"

harry just chuckles, shaking his head. "sorry, love, but you don't get to be in control this time."

"wha—" mila tries to say, but he cuts her off by pressing his fingers against her knickers. with all their talking, he guesses she hadn't noticed his hand creeping up her thigh. how his hand played with the edge of her knickers, feeling the way she was wet. for him.

he never thought. . .

"ah harry!" he hears her moan out in a whisper. her head falls back to rest on the back of the couch, her hand comes up to grip his wrist.

"wait, wait. harry. anyone could come down here. maybe we should go back to the dorms. o-or somewhere else."

he pretends to pout, but it soon breaks out in a smile. "what's the fun in that?"

he moves his hands to the band of her knickers, pulling it away from her skin only to let go and have them snap back against her hip. a cruel smile spreads across his lips at her stifled shriek.

harry asks her to lift her hips and she does, helping him move her knickers down and off her legs. he lets his fingertips graze her ankle, watching as she closes her eyes and shivers under his touch. he smiles at the thought of what he does to her.

he trails his fingers up her leg, slowly. relishing the way her breath hitches and her thighs press together. he hears the whines that she bites back, stifling them so the sleeping lions don't wake.

when he reaches the inside of her thighs, he adds pressure to the previous barely there touches. he sits next to her, turning his body so he can watch her break from his touch.

he still hasn't touched her yet—not properly, anyway. he loves the feeling of having power over her. knowing that he's in control.

when his fingers finally graze the outside of her cunt, teasing her, she lets out a moan. quickly, she clamps her hand over her mouth. but, still, it wasn't soon enough for harry not to catch.

he retracts his hand, moving it back to her thigh, dancing his fingers along the innermost part of her leg. when he speaks, his voice comes out in a low whisper. "come now, mila. you have to be quiet. like you said, we wouldn't want anyone to hear us, would you?"

she shakes her head rapidly, her cunt clenching on air. not what she really wants. don't get him wrong, harry would love to fuck her. would love to ruin her and watch her cry from both pain and pleasure as he fucks her. but, he wants it to last. he doesn't know how long this will last. he'll draw it out for as long as he wants.