Last Supper Room...

Start from the beginning

I secretly pulled out my notepad and turned to the page where I wrote the numbers. '361802'

I put in the number '612'. I heard a click. "It's open." Me, Sara, Keiji, and Gin walk into the room. It was a white room with a trash can in the corner of the room. On the wall was a chain with a handcuff.

"I'm... gonna leave this room, meow..." Gin said. Me and Keiji nod while Sara slightly tilted her head as Gin walked out the door. 'The air in this room feels heavy and in here smells like.. blood...' "Well, this place is no good." Keiji spoke. "How do you mean that?" Sara asks. "...Hmmm."

"I can... sense a bad feeling, somehow. So please, tell me." Sara pleaded. "...I’m betting... somebody died here..." Sara tilted her head. "How do you know that..?"

"I can faintly smell blood." Keiji went to the chained handcuff. "Ahh... And since there’s dust, it was wiped a little while ago… I’d put the time around… yeah. Maybe the First Trial."

I start at the chained handcuff for a while.

(Ignore the "YOU" part. I could find anything else)

My eyes widened. 'Don’t imagine it...!'

"...Feeling your limits?" Keiji asks us. "Keiji..." "I’ll check every inch of this room. You two get out."

"But…" Sara was about to object. "I’m sayin’ trust in your friendly policeman." I slowly nod and dragged Sara out of the room.

'To think an empty room could make me tremble...' I close my eyes and took a deep breath. I held Sara's hands, she was trembling. I gave her a squeeze of comfort. "Will you be okay, Sara?" I ask.

"Yes.." I gave her a little smile and walked to the black door. I input the numbers '380' and heard a click. We walked into the room. Inside had a green board with a light shining onto it. Near the left corner of the room was an electric paper shredder. 'That's a lot of shreded pieces.'

"How about it, Y/N? Sara? You see anything of interest?" I jump at Reko's voice. "Th-this..?

Reko look at the shredder. "Huh, just garbage... Probably a waste of time to check it all, huh?"

'Recreating the documents from all this paper would be very time-consuming.'

"I’ll... try searching it, meow." Gin volunteered. "Gin...!" He looks at Reko. "...Haha. Gin seems all fired up. I’ll watch him ‘til he’s done."

Gin opened the shredder and started to investigate the scraps. "Maybe Gin's startin' to regain his spirits, too." Reko said to us with a smile. She turns to Gin and watched him as he investigated. Me and Sara left the room.

We went back to the stairs. "Hey, Miss Y/N, Miss Sara." Sou greeted. "Sou! And..." Sara trailed off as she look at the person beside Sou. It was Kanna. She was quiet. "Aren’t you two tired? It’s not good to work too hard. You two should take some time to rest."