Episode 3: Eternal traveler.

Comenzar desde el principio

RWBY:"Yes..... I am the legendary Ultrawoman.... Im surprised that even kaiju know of me."

"RWBY's expression then became serious."

RWBY:"Well... I better be going."

 "But Mocha didn't want RWBY to leave, so she grabbed onto one if her arms."

RWBY:"Mocha please, don't do this."

"But then, the two were blasted by an energy beam."

"RWBY and Mocha cried out in pain."

"RWBY and Mocha both turned around and saw what just attacked them."

"Start music at 1:13"

"A Ragstone"

"Ragstone roar"

"Ragstone roar"

RWBY:"Attacking from behind eh?..... well I'll teach you to attack from behind."

"Ragstone roar"

"Mocha chan began to hiss at the Ragstone, and flew towards it."

RWBY:"MOCHA WAIT!!!."

"Ragstone roar"

"The Ragstone fires a beam from it's single eye at Mocha, when the beam hits the space cat, it sends her flying towards a small asteroid field."

RWBY:"MOCHA CHAN!!!!."

"But before RWBY had time to react, the hypnotic monster rammed itself into RWBY, sending her flying towards the asteroid field as well."

"RWBY screamed in pain as she slammed into one of the massive space rocks."

"The Ragstone made it's way onto the asteroid that both RWBY and Mocha were on."

"Ragstone roar"

"RWBY and Mocha Chan both got back up."

"The Ragstone lands on the asteroid, and gets into a fighting pose."

"Stop music here"

RWBY:"Come on Mocha Chan, let's show this thing what we're made of."

"Mocha meows in agreement."

"Start music at 0:59"

"The Ragstone roars, and lunges towards RWBY and Mocha while firing energy blasts at them" 

"RWBY and Mocha jump out of the way of Ragstone's attacks, and attempt to fight back."

"Ragstone roar"

"Mocha spits a stream of lightning from her mouth at the Ragstone, and gets it's attention."

"RWBY then jumps onto the creatures back, and tries to get it to the ground."

"Mocha then rushes over to RWBY's aide, and grabs Ragstone's legs."

"RWBY then swipes at the monster's back with her organic wrist blades."

"The creature roars out in pain as it looses some blood to RWBY's attack."

"RWBY then jumped of of Ragstone's back, and finished the monster off with her Spalva Ray, blowing it into millions of pieces."

"Stop music here"

"Mocha chan floats over to RWBY, and meows with joy."

RWBY:"Thank you, Mocha chan.... but I must leav now, for my destination is right in front of me."

"Just as RWBY was about to leave for Planet Stondaly, Mocha chan grabs her arm."

"RWBY looks at Mocha."

Mocha chan:"See you later, my friend...."

"RWBY smiles, and then flyes off."

To be continued....