SSoHD-#SeamusTops

I was in Sly’s house when he came.

Seamus.

My ex-lover.

Why did he come?

Sly left. Shouldn’t Seamus be here for him? I mean…they are dating right?

~Flashback~

I was recording Far Cry 4, and I heard a knock at my door. I groaned, stopping my recording.

I opened the door to find an ever-so-bored looking Seamus.

I huffed, “Why are you here?”

“Well someone’s glad to see me.” He stated, sarcastically. As usual.

He had a smirk on his face. I wanted to slap it off his face.

I sighed and stepped aside to let him in.

Without warning, I was being pushed up against the door by Seamus.

What?

“Eddie broke up with me. I came here for you. I want you back.” His smirk grew wider as he eyed my body.

Oh.

Hell.

No.

I tried to push him off of me, but he was way stronger. He growled and pressed harder against me, trying to grind into me.

He succeeded, for a moan escaped my throat.

Oh fuck.

He smiled savagely and kissed me hungrily. I yelped and that gave him opportunity of digging his tongue in my mouth.

I moaned within the kiss, giving up to him. My hands were getting pinned over my head, giving Seamus full access to my body.

You see, I was only wearing a t-shirt. Seamus broke away from the kiss, leaving a strand of saliva connecting to our mouths.

He was panting, as was I.

“Do you want this?” He asked. My eyes widened as I knew what he meant. When we were dating, we didn’t go this far.

I nodded as his smile went back to normal.

I grinded up against the familiar hips as he went back to kissing my neck.

His hungry smile was back as he marked me.

He found my spot, making a loud moan come out of my throat. He kept biting and sucking it.

I want you Seamus.

I didn’t realize I said it out loud until I felt him stop.

“Let’s go to bed.” He said darkly.

He pulled me in the room, instantly slamming me against the now closed door. He wrapped one of my legs around him and he dryly grinds into me. I moan really loud. He pulls away pushed me on the bed, him straddling my waist. He took his shirt off slowly.

Damn dude.

He bent down and kissed me, pulling on the bottom of my shirt. I helped him take it off. We were both shirtless.

I felt my pants tighten when he starts fumbling with the button and zipper, trying his best. I smirked and helped him. His eyes flickered with wanted control.

I don’t want him to have that control. I flipped us over with Seamus now distracted. He growled in impatience. My smirk grew wider as I took my pants off seductively, watching his needy eyes.

He licks his lips and pulled me back down after they were off. Our crotches crashed down and tingled together, creating a moan from the back of my throat.

He kissed me, trying to pull my boxers down. I kissed back, not giving him any help.

He flipped us over again. He successfully pulled my boxers off. My erection sprang to life and he smiled, teeth showing.

I suddenly felt a mouth at the tip, licking and sucking. I moaned even louder, if that was possible. He then took me whole, bobbing his head, not wasting anytime.

I screamed and came when I felt teeth graze it.

“F-Fuck me, Seamus.” I said through rapid breathing. He nodded, flipping me over again, slapping my ass when he did.

This was going to be a fun night.

~~~

Welp...Hey guys! I just decided to have some smut. My first time writing details. I think I did a decent job :/ What do you think? Thank you for reading and have a fantastic day/night!
~JoTheBlah