Reema still tried to get her attention by talking to her but anokhi was just sitting lost in her thoughts.

Shaurya was noticing all of her actions during the entire day.

The way he kept glancing at her but she never looked at him. The way she always used to participate in his lessons but this time she was quiet. She wasn't speaking, she was doing the work , taking notes or being lost in her thoughts.

His heart pained seeing her like that. It was like she was avoiding him, as soon as the bell went , she hurriedly with reema left the classroom.

She wasn't making any eye contact.

Even Shaurya called her a few times , he messaged her but she gave no response. She didn't pick up the phone. He even called her while standing at the back, he saw her lost in thoughts and realised her phone was on mute.

Anokhi completed all her lessons, and went hostel. She saw shauryas messages and everything but didn't respond. And slept.

Shaurya was very worried about her , she wasn't paying attention and wasn't being the usual anokhi .

He had dinner with everyone and they all slept

The next day,

Anokhis outfit:

Shauryas outfit:

Shauryas outfit:

It was his class again, anokhi slumped down onto the bench next to reema

It was his class again, anokhi slumped down onto the bench next to reema . As soon as shaurya came in all stood up and greeted him.

Shauryas gaze was on anokhi the entire time. Anokhi however wasn't paying attention she was in her thoughts the entire time . Shaurya was getting annoyed and annoyed every second

It was only 5 mins left till the class would finish, shaurya had to get her attention some how.

So shaurya picked up the chalk and threw it lightly at her head. Anokhi who was in deep thoughts, frowned as her chain of thoughts was broken. She looked up at Shaurya , who was just glancing at her . She felt everyone's gaze on her , she felt more broken than ever. She lowered her gaze.

Shaurya: Yeh class hai miss bhalla, pay attention.
Anokhi: ( muttered) Sorry

Anokhi had tears in her eyes. Shaurya realised that he shouldn't have done that since she has gone through so much.He mentally smacked himself.

The entire class started giggling expect reema who was glaring at everyone. As soon as shaurya was about to speak, the bell went. Anokhi picked up her belongings and ran out. Tears were falling down her eyes, shaurya ran after her.

As she was running, she came on to the grass area. Her foot hit 2 of the sprinkler and she fell . making the sprinklers shot up, and the water started coming out rapidly.

Anokhi: Ouchh..

She was drenched.
Shaurya who was coming after her saw that & ran to her. Anokhi was sitting on the floor holding her ankle and groaning in pain.

Shaurya sat beside her and grabbed her foot, placing it on his lap. Anokhi tried pulling her foot out of his lap, but his grip was strong so she gave up. He looked at her, she wasn't staring at him and was trying to avoid him. Anokhi quickly pushed his hands away and stood up , she was about to fall again cause her foot couldn't take the pain.

Shaurya held her by the waist, they stared at each other. Shaurya could seen that anokhi wasn't still okay, he felt in pain seeing her like this. After 5 mins, of staring at each other anokhi saw reema from the corner of her eye.

Anokhi: ( pushing away his hands) reema come here.

Reema who heard her ran towards her urgently but was stopped by anokhi.

Anokhi: your gonna get wet. So tu wahi ruk. Mein waha par ajaungi.

Anokhi came out his grip and slowly walked towards reema. Reema took her hand and slowly made her walk towards the bench.

Shaurya just stared at her. He knew she was avoiding him. It pained him and he just had no clue how to make her okay.

Reema turned around after making her sit, shaurya indicated her to leave so he can talk to anokhi.

Reema understood and turned towards Anokhi.

Reema: Woh anokhi, mujhe ek zaruri kaam yaad agye hai. Tum yahi ruko, mein 10min mein aari hu.

Anokhi reluctantly nodded.

As soon as reema was out of sight, shaurya sighed and sat beside Anokhi. Anokhi was first shocked, so many students were present in the area.

Shaurya placed her foot in his lap.

Anokhi tried to move, but he glared at her .

Shaurya: Mujhe nahi pata ki tum aise kyun behave Kari ho. Sab kuch theek ho chuka hai na. Toh phir?

Anokhi avoided his gaze. Shaurya was slowly twisting her ankle and also getting his thoughts out to her.

Shaurya: aur I'm sorry. Jo bhi meine class room mein kiya.

Anokhi: Aap professor hai, aur mein concentrate nahi kari thi. Koi aur hota toh woh yahi karta.

Shaurya glanced at her softy.

Anokhi looked up, and their eyes met. While he was twisting her foot, he was trying to read the emotions from her eyes.

As soon as shaurya was done.

Shaurya: Done.

Anokhi looked at him confused . And then realised her foot had no pain. It had some pain but it was much better than before.

She looked and realised that the sprinklers had hurt her foot which made it worse.

Shaurya also noticed .

Anokhi: Thank You.

Anokhi got up, but because of the fact that the sprinkler hit her foot. It again pained and she was about to fall when........

THATS IT FOR TODAY. 💜