We dom Tom (pt. 2) we're gonna dieeeee

Start from the beginning

"I warned you." He says, and suddenly brings his hand down swiftly, the stinging immediately following the loud smack as he hits my ass. "I gave you chances." He hits again. I cry out, whimpering slightly as he rubs where he hit. "Now you're going to pay for it." He says darkly, and I feel his hand travel down himself, lining his cock up with my entrance. He pushes inside of me suddenly, not giving me any warning or time to adjust, and I moan out, in pleasure and pain.

"Fuck." I say, and he grabs my hair with the hand that was on my back, pulling so my back is arched and my head is pulled back.

"Do not make a fucking sound, understand?" He asks, still deep inside of me. I nod quickly and he smirks, pressing me back down into the counter. "You just need to be reminded of what you are." He says as he begins thrusting in and out of me, fast and rough.

I clench my fists and bite my cheek as he pounds me. My eyes are squeezed shut so hard my vision is fuzzy and I'm debating whether this is more pleasurable or painful. My hip bones are being pressed so hard into the marble counter I'm sure it'll leave marks, and Tom takes the time to occasionally stall inside of me and hit my ass.

"Tell me..." He says, stopping all the way inside of me and grabbing my hair so my back is arched and he can speak into my ear. "Do you still think that was worth it?"

Don't be a brat. Don't be a brat. Oh for fucks sake who am I kidding that's impossible. "That's all you've got? Of course it was worth it." Wow... I really want to die don't I?

He laughs, not kindly, but terrifyingly, threatening, dark, and amused. "Well well... you really want to get hurt, don't you?"

(Yes. 🧍)

He pulls out of me and turns me around. He grabs my throat roughly as he towers over me and slams me back into the counter. I wince and clench my fists, tugging at the belt, and he tilts my head farther back, arching my back over the counter. "I am going to fucking ruin you." He says as he leans into my ear. "On your knees." He orders and pulls me away from the counter, letting go of me. I kneel down and he chuckles. "So insistent that you can handle being in control and yet you still follow orders like the good little slut you are, don't you?" He teases, grabbing my jaw and running his thumb over my bottom lip. "Well now you'll have a chance to prove it." He says, raising his eyebrows and cocking his head slightly. "Now, before you can no longer think straight..." He starts, his voice biting and cocky. "You only refer to me as my lord. You do not get to cum unless I allow you, which is very unlikely, and you do not make a sound unless you are saying your safe word I swear I will make you cry regardless but it will be much worse if you disobey me. Do you understand?" He raises an eyebrow.

I swallow, looking up at him as he continues to caress my face. He clenches his jaw and tightens his grip on me warningly. "Yes my lord."I say, and he smiles slowly, eyes darkened with lust and built up frustration.

"Do you want me to use those pretty lips?" He asks teasingly.

"Yes my lord." I say, growing more and more aroused.

"Beg." He spits. "Beg me to use you. Beg me to fuck your mouth."

"Please, my lord." I start, full of embarrassment, but I know that's the point. "Please use me."

"Consider yourself lucky you're getting my cock at all, pet." He says with a sick grin, and grabs my hair on the back of my head by the roots. "Open your mouth." He orders, and I do. I have little time to prepare myself before he sticks his dick in my mouth more than halfway and I shut my eyes, slowly sucking him. He pulls out and tugs my hair back aggressively. "Did I tell you to suck me?" He asks. "No. Open your fucking mouth and let me fuck your throat like the lifeless fucking toy you are."