2

“flight 0421 ready for boarding at gate 7 from china to south korea.”

the announcer announced through the mic. busy people walking here and there, to get to there destination.

Kang seul-a, a 20 year old student is trying to get pass the gate but unfortunately she lost her plane ticket. her one and only escape pass.

is now gone.

“WHERE IS IT” she screamed internally as she panicked for the entire hour. shes starting to regretted that she slept an hour before getting on the plane.

with her hand ready to pull her hair out, she panicked as she searched her whole bag and most definitely is convinced with the fact that her ticket got stolen.

with her shy nature, she probably won't go up the counter to say that she lost the ticket and give up going back to her hometown because she couldn't find her ticket.

with lost hope, she walked in discouragement to the counter to get a new ticket or just buy a new one.

she sighed as she queued in line at the counter. within a couple of minutes, she managed to get to the counter with a slouched back and lost hope.

“hi! what can I help you today?” the assistant asks as she typed on the computer.

“i.. lost my plane ticket..” seula said ready to give up her pocket money. “oh my god! I'm so sorry!” the assistant cried out.

“but fortunately, we can print it back as you've lost it due to some carelessness but because the plane has already took off, you'd need to book a new flight.”

seula wanted to drop down and cry right there and then. “h-how much would it cost for me to book another one in the nearest time?”

“hmm at least 320,000₩ or 1800¥” the assistant smiled eagerly.

“nevermind..” seula quietly said as she walked away from the counter. with heavy steps, she walked to one of the chairs and sat down, sighing.

after atleast 1 hour of repenting herself, she finally stand up only to sit back down because of her leg cramp.

“excuse me,”

“i saw you looked like you were in stress, is there setting i can help?”