Chapter Thirty Two

Start from the beginning

"Well about a year. I moved here from Boston then so. Chris gave me the job."

"Oh you are from Boston?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No but I used to live with my brother and his wife, who happens to be Chris's sister."

"Oh! You're Justin's sister?!"

"No David's."

"Oh! I know David."

"You've met my brother?!"

"Yeah. When Chris and I went a couple months ago to visit Chris's family."

"I'm going to kill him why didn't he tell me anything." Leona sighed and angrily texted her brother.

"Your brother is quiet the personality."

"Yeah—Unfortunately Yeah." She put her phone back in her pocket.

I didn't even realize that Chris printed all those photos out. But it made me feel better that Leona was part of the family. I didn't have to worry about her doing anything sketchy.

"So is Chris here?"

"He's at the agency. But I can tell him you came by?"

"No that's okay. Thanks Leona. It was great to meet you." I put my sunglasses after petting Dodger goodbye.

"Can I just get an autograph before you go?! I'm a huge Tom Holland fan and I just have to show my friends that I met you—his best friend!"

I smiled and she went into Chris's office to grab a paper and pen. I bent down around the coffee table and signed my name.

"Chris has never introduced you to Tom?"

Leona shook her head.

"Mm that man—Um, well if I see you again I might be able to have you meet him."

"Oh my god Mrs.Evans! I mean Y/n—I don't know what to say that would be amazing!"

"You can call me Mrs.Evans that's okay. I don't mind. I'll see you around kid."

I walked out the door and into my car.

**PRESENT TIME**

"Are you ready for tonight?"

Tonight my agent was hosting my birthday party at her house. But I had no idea who she invited since I don't have that many friends.

"I guess." I sighed.

I wasn't in the party mood. And it didn't even feel like my birthday. Sara was in a hurry as she placed my gift on the counter and closed the door, but after she yelled:

"Happy birthday hun!"

I didn't get the chance to say thank you since she shut the door already. I put on the dress she gifted me and did my makeup.

Might as well get drunk tonight.

I replied to a bunch of my fans through Instagram who were wishing me a happy birthday.