Chapter Thirty One

Start from the beginning

"Where do you think you are going?" Chris grabbed my arm.

"I just need space Chris. I-I can't keep listening to you bring this up! You are always going to use this against me and I don't like that."

"So you're breaking up with me? Really? After everything we've been through?" He raised his voice at me slightly.

"No! It's just— I need space. To think."

"About the kiss?"

"CHRIS STOP IT! GOD!"

He finally dropped it and crossed his arms

He finally dropped it and crossed his arms. Realizing he might've went too far.

"Here."

I was so caught up in anger. The type of anger that makes you do regrettable things. I slipped my engagement ring off my finger and placed it in his hand.

Chris had no words. I had texted Happy to come get me. He always drove fast. I hopped into the car and Happy drove off.

**PRESENT TIME**

"Y/n! Why would you give your ring back? Are you stupid?"

Nikki scolded me as I told her what happened between Chris and I.

"I couldn't anymore Nikki. Chris, he just kept going on and on about the stupid kiss! Like what does he want me to do? Obviously I couldn't tell him this but Seb is attractive! He's cute! Of course I'm gonna feel something when I kissed him."

I shoved more ice cream into my mouth.

"Oh god Y/n. You are in a love triangle! With marvel's hottest men! AH!"

"Nikki this isn't a good thing. I-I made a mistake and I want Chris back. But I don't know how to talk to him."

"Well has he texted you at all?"

"No I've been scared to text or call him."

"What if you try dating Seb? I mean like you said he's pretty hot."

"No! I will not. Yes he's cute but I could never do that to Chris. They're best friends, well used to be anyway...and I'm still so in love and completely head over heels for Chris—I know I have the ring back but it was just the heat of the moment, I still want to marry him."

"Okay then I'll take Seb." Nikki let out a small laugh.

"He's all yours." I comforted my growing headache.
_______________________