"So I'm gonna ask you again...who trashed Miyagi Do?" he asked in a louder tone. "Sensei we really don't know who did it" Miguel told him out of breath. "Well somebody knows something......question is....who's gonna break" Kreese told us.

When he said this I had a feeling that he knew something. He stared at Eli sharply. It was probably him, ever since he found out about Robby and I he's being doing the worst shit to people. 

Sensei's phone rang so he shouted something and then left the room. Sensei walked back in after a few minutes. I was starting to get tired from the exersises "Sensei....we need a water break" Ass-Face told him. "2 minute break!" Kreese yelled.

Everyone began panting and grabbing their waters. I watched as Eli walked over to Kreese and started to say something quietly. Sensei came over to them and said something to Kreese and then began to head out. I guess he had somewhere to go. 

After a few more minutes of burpees he made us switch to different exersises. Kreese made me do crunches, I was right near Eli.

He was lifting a dumbell. I stared at him for a few seconds and he started to stare back. His face looked red with anger. He didn't break eye contact with me.

"Keep going....I have all day" Kreese told us. He was so much tougher than Sensei Lawrence. "He's not gonna let up...we gotta figure out who did it" Miguel said. "I bet it was shit-breath" Tory said.

I looked over at him. "Hey screw you" he then said to Tory. "What'd you say?" Tory asked defensively. "Wanna do this right now?" he asked. I held her back. "Holy shit stop" I said pulling them apart.

Miguel separated the both of them. "Do you want to get into more trouble?" I asked them. "Stop! Would you really like to know who did it?" Kreese asked us softly.

"Well no shit" Tory whispered under her breath. "It was Hawk" he told us. I knew it. "And it was Diaz....and Robinson. And it was Nichols, y/ln, Chubs, Red. When one of you makes a move, you all make a move. You live and you die with the consequences and the spoils. Because you are all Cobra Kai. Main dojo. Five minutes. You're about to begin your real training" he said intimidatingly.

I took a deep look into his eyes, he looked like he had been planning something. "I wonder what he's planning" I told Tory. "Seems like it's gonna be entertaining" Tory said.

"I still wanna know who trashed Miyagi Do" Miguel said walking over. "Isn't it obvious? It was Eli" I told them. "How would he know though?" Tory asked. "I feel like he can just tell" I told them.

"Nichols! Robinson!" Kreese yelled. Tory turned around quickly. Kreese was holding a red flag in his hand, he motioned for us to come over.

"You two will spar...let's see who's really a Cobra Kai" he told them both. Kreese handed me the red flag. "You know what to do y/ln" he said to me. "Combat! Aits!" he said sternly.

Tory and Ass-Face started to fight. She kicked him and he fell onto the ground. I lifted up the flag quickly. "Point" I said. "Hit him again" Kreese told her. She looked at him confused.

"Do you have a problem with that?" he asked her. She looked down at Ass-Face. "The fight isn't over until your enemy is finished. You show your enemy no mercy" he told her. Tory ran up to him, about to knee him in the head.

"Wait! This isn't what Sensei Lawrence has been teaching us" Miguel said. "Excuse me?" Kreese asked. "There's no honor in being merciless...Tory scored a point. It's over" he told Kreese.

"Sensei Lawrence is right of course. In a tournament the fighting stops when you land a point. But in the real world, it's not about scoring points. It's about being a winner or a loser. And there are no losers in this dojo" he said while walking towards Miguel. "That'll be all for today" he told us.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Tory. "Do you wanna stay here and practice extra?" she asked me. "No I think I'm just gonna go back and sleep" I told her then waved bye.

I walked out and quickly saw and Eli and some of the guys from the team grouped up together. "She's coming shut up!" Ass-Face yelled in a whisper.

"What about me?" I asked them. "Why don't you give us a minute alone guys" Eli told them with a stern tone. They all walked back into the dojo.

"Do you even remember what happened yesterday?" he asked me intimidatingly. "I remember a few things" I told him walking away.

I don't know why he's asking me all these questions, he wasn't even there. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me back around. He stopped for a second.

"Why were you hooking up with Robby?" he then asked me rudely. "What do you care?" I snapped. Miguel probably told him. He looked down for a second.

"Do you even remember what happened after?" he then asked me looking back up at me. Oh fuck. What is he talking about. "I...I don't remember" I admitted to him. He looked down. "Fuck y/n" he sighed at at me.

He was being so weird, he hasn't talked to me this long since he found out about Robby. "Why are you asking?" I questioned him after a bit of awkward silence. He whispered something quietly to himself.

"Why is it always him" he then repeated "What...what do you mean?" I asked confused.  "You remember hooking up with Robby?" he asked me avoiding my question. "Why does it matter? We aren't even together! Why do you care so much about what I do" I shouted at him.

"I should've fucking known" he said to himself. "What are you talking about?" I asked him eagerly. "You know, I thought we had something so special......but you're just a whore" he snapped.I nearly twitched but the anger overcame me. "Fuck you Eli! Why do you blame me for all this shit that happens...because of you!" I yelled in his face.

He looked to the side, he nearly smirked. "You wanna know why I'm so concerned?" He asked me. He was now smiling. "W-why" I stuttered. "Because princess, you kissed me last night" he then told me. A smile still plastered on his face.

Vote on this chapter please!!! I know....a cliffhanger!!! Sorry 😞 I'm writing 15 now, tell me how u like this!!!? 💞💞💗💗💗❤️💘💘💘❤️❤️💞💗❤️❤️