The party part 1:

Start from the beginning

"Um- sure I'll come, I still have enough stamina"
He chuckled at your eagerness and grabbed you by the arm, yanking you out of the chair booth, letting out a quick Yelp of laughter, you saw how badly shin wanted to go. You and shin had grown very fond of one another, now knowing that you both share the same age, and that it was nice to be next to someone who related to your young position with a bunch of people who were older than y'all.
Seeing behind him how everyone else's was ready.
"Oh...so everyone else is going?"
Hachi looked blue and spaced out when she said those words, you looked over at her confused that's she let out a sudden emotion after everything went great. 'Why did she want to go all of a sudden?'

"Well be back tomorrow morning! Sleep good you both lesbians!" Nobu yelled out the door and off y'all went, in each car to the club ren was taking yall.
"Remember your not at least eighteen yet, so stay behind me and they'll probably let you in"
Becks arm was slugged on top of your shoulders in the back seat of the car, telling you in the crook of your neck, just in case the bouncer doesn't let you in like most times.
You nod playfully at him and lean your head on his shoulder listening to the car radio music, and the rain drops slowly becoming faster as the car drove off into the night.

-

Luckily the bouncer didn't really care for how age you were and just let y'all right In, probably used to a lot of underage people,coming in and out the place.
Their was a bar, and it was hazely blue and purple In the club and not a lot of people where their except for two men at the bar, one sitting and one standing.
The one standing looked oddly familiar, and his hair was long to his shoulders, then it clicked in your head. To late to turn back now, you hide your face behind beck and Hikari
Hoping he doesn't take notice of you.

-

"Gin and tonic please"
Nobu slouched over the bar asking the bartender for a drink, shin behind him looking slyly

"Nobu you alright, your already pretty drunk, maybe you should slow down"

"Nah I can't take this crazy scene sober"
Reira walks over fastly with joy and a smile on her face
"A fresh young face, and so cute!"
Nobu and shin gasped
"Why did yasu go out with that women? She's so weird" he says now resting his head on the bar.

"I don't think she's weird" shin said with sincerity
"Yasu is a man of mystery"
Then a hand glides over nobu startling him, turning to face takumi, holding him close
"I don't wanna hear you talking about reira like that nobu" he strangles him playfully, with a cigarette in his mouth, nobu struggled with his arm over his neck as he pulled in with pressure but not too much

"Uh takumi sorry to Interrupt but I need you to sign some autographs?"
His manger comes up holding papers in his hands and a marker looking at him with nervous eyes
"Autographs? What the hell, I'm at a party I'm off the clock"

His manager takes a gulp
"Sorry I was gonna ask the others later but then I got caught up and your here and i forgot, it's for an important sponsor"
He says in one breath

"Fine hand them over, if it's so important then whyd you forget?"

"I'm sorry!"

"Just do your job manager" he says all this with cockiness in his voice and no empathy

Shin looks over at him now putting the papers on the bar and beginning to sign them
"Your really signing them now?"