LEMON Merricup: Unexpected Pleasure

Comenzar desde el principio

The wedding itself was unique. It combined both Scottish and viking traditions and was witnessed by all the village people, some from other tribes, some of her own people, and of course their parents. It truly was a sight to be seen. A viking and a Scottish princess, being wed to each other and actually in love. They're were many who scorned at them, she could tell but that wouldn't ruin her happiness. Though even through the wedding, thoughts of the night that would follow made her fumble on many lines. She tried to calm herself, assuring herself that perhaps it was like a very painful sting from a bee.

She had heard the female helpers in the castle talking amongst themselves about different matters they had encountered while with a man. The lewd conversations she would overhear only left her with more questions. Apparently the size of the man mattered, but what was considered a good size? By the information she had gathered, the experience itself was going to be painful, yet pleasurable? She couldn't understand these women. What kind of pleasure would she receive from something that was going to hurt her?

She suddenly perked her head up when she heard the sound of Hiccup's prosthetic creaking silently as he came up the stairs to the room. She blew out the flame she held and walked over to their bed, sitting on it quietly. She could feel his eyes on her and tried not to shiver under his gaze. It wasn't just Hiccup looking at her anymore, it was her husband. Hiccup leaned against the door frame and admired her from across the room. She looked up slightly and caught his eye, giving him a small smile

"Whit is it?" she questioned, the smile playing at her lips.

He stepped toward her as he spoke, "I can't get over how beautiful you looked today." he started to fumble," I mean it's not that you aren't always beautiful...Because you are! Believe you me, its just that today you looked-" he huffed and stopped talking, probably not wanting to embarrass himself already.

She grinned and looked down at her feet. "Thank ye" she whispered and turned her head to the side to meet his face as he sat beside her. They sat quietly for a bit until Hiccup went down to unbuckle is prosthetic. He seemed to do it slower than usual and it then occurred to Merida that he was just as nervous as she was. It also occurred to her that after tonight, she and Hiccup would have nothing to hide from each other. Tonight, they were going to bare themselves to one another and then experience the most intimate thing two people could experience. They were not only consummating their marriage but they were going to make a child together, or at least attempt to. The people of the tribe and Hiccup's father of course did want an heir to their new chief after all.

The situation suddenly became very much real to Merida and she tensed at the sound of Hiccup setting his fake limb down.

"Hey..You okay?" Hiccup asked her, concerned at her state. Merida nodded, hoping that it would ease his concern but didn't in the slightest.

He reached up and caressed her cheek, coaxing her look at him. He had a soft smile on his face as his thumb brushed her skin, "I'm nervous too... I mean, this is finally going to happen." he paused for a second and smiled, taking her hand , "I just find it hard to believe that you love me of all people." He admitted squeezing it lightly, "It's like a dream that could never be true." Merida smiled and leaned into his touch. It so was hard to think that he truly believed that. She loved him endlessly.

" Ah dae love you Hiccup." She said in a soft, gentle voice. " ...And ah want tae be yers." She added. Hiccup's eyes widened slightly and his blush deepened tenfold "And ah want you tae be mine as well." she took her hand from his and slipped her arms around him. Hiccup immediately returned the embrace,"A'm ready...Ah wouldn't want it tae be with anyone else." Merida whispered sweetly into his ear and gave it a small kiss on the lobe. He knew that Merida's words were sincere and it warmed his heart.