Enmu chuckled. "Ah, what a bold move, interrupting Lord Douma while speaking to the King. You should be ashamed, y'know?"

Akihiro grinned. Who was this asshole? "Hey, buddy. Why don't you step away for a while as I talk with my master?"

"Oh, excuse me?" Enmu got up and front to Akihiro's face. "He's MY master. HE has no time for trailer park trash like you."

This guy's breath stinks.

"Waaah! How Exciting!" Douma clasped both of his hands together and smiled creepily. "Now, on a bad day, I would rip your head off so you won't speak, but you look like a man of promise! Why don't we settle this with a duel?"

Both demons liked the sound of that.

They both stepped back and readied themselves. Akihiro's hand hovered over his katana, while Enmu licked his lips and flexed his hands.

"Begin!" Douma shouted.

Akihiro didn't even get a chance to react. Enmu shot off his own hand which landed on his face. The hand's independent mouth chewed on Akihiro's nose, making it bleed profusely. Enmu then spartan-kicked Akihiro, sending him flying towards the door, which shattered.

All the other demons turned their heads. Akihiro struggled to rip off Enmu's separated hand, but to no avail. Enmu morphed his flesh into a rope and connected himself to the separated hand. Suddenly, Akihiro felt a surge of weakness flood his body.

"Take your time..." Enmu said. "In the meantime, how about a nice dream?"

Akihiro's eyes closed as he blacked out.

He woke up, the hand gone. He looked to his side, and Urokodaki stood there, holding a cup of tea.

"Well?" Urokodaki said. "Won't you greet your old man?"

Akihiro rushed over to Urokodaki and embraced him, tears falling from his eyes.

"I missed you..." Akihiro whispered.

'Aaaw, that's cute." A deep voice said.

Akihiro, in surprise, looked up. Instead of Urokodaki, there was his student. The Water Hashira. He started laughing at Akihiro, pointing at him like a bully. Behind him, dozens of Kitsune masks appeared, all laughing at him. He looked back and tried to run, but Urokodaki suddenly appeared, with a tanto in hand. Urokodaki stabbed him in the gut, pain drenching Akihiro's abdomen. He looked up, and Urokodaki just looked disappointed.

"You ain't gonna make it, boy."

Akihiro stared at him, then lowered his head and broke down crying. However, his sobs started becoming more explicit and less expressive, turning into a laugh. Akihiro, still laughing, looked up again, seeing Enmu with a VERY confused expression.

He broke out of his dream.

"You idiot..." Akihiro muttered. "That was the best dream I've ever had in my LIFE!"

In one swift motion, Akihiro grabbed his katana and sliced off Enmu's head.

Enmu's head plopped down to the ground. He started giggling in a coarse voice, but was immediately silenced by Akihiro's boot stomping down on it and splitting Enmu's brains all over the floor.

All the demon bystanders stood in amazement. The human cattle were also staring. Even Douma himself was rendered speechless.

"How's that for a duel?!" Akihiro shouted.

Out of nowhere, a tentacle sprouted out of the silk curtain covering Muzan's face. It bit down on Akihiro's neck, dropping him down to his knees.

"My lord..." Akihiro choked out. "I just wanted to thank you..."