"Touché," she said. "Anyway, shall we go?" A bright smile was covered on her face.

"Yeah, sure," Pierre mumbled. "It feels so embarrassing tough," he giggled.

"Why?"

"I don't know. You picking me up because I didn't know your address."

Juliette smirked. "Don't be, you didn't know my address, and there was only one way to find out my address." She pressed on the button for the traffic light. "So... What are you doing in Milton Keynes?"

"That's true," he replied. "I had to finish some last business with Red Bull."

"Ow," she mouthed. "I'm still sorry for you, I just...I still disagree."

Pierre shrugged. "There's nothing I can change now."

"Yes, you can," Juliette said straight away, and they crossed the cross over once it was a green light. "You have to show what kind of mistake they made."

"It is what it is."

Juliette stopped walking and removed her sunglasses from her nose. "Can you please..." She pointed at his sunglasses. Pierre took them off. "Yes, thanks," she mumbled and looked him straight in the eyes. "It is not what it is, Pierre. I know you can do it, I can see you can do it, and I know you want to do it. I know it is easy for me to say this, because I'm not the one who drives the car, but you need to be the best. Show them what kind of stupid decision it was. With all due respect to Alex, he's a mega good driver as well, but you belong to that car, to that seat." She scanned his face. "You need to kick arse."

A soft laugh rolled over Pierre's lips, and he looked away.

"For real, Pierre."

He replaced his cap on his head and looked down; he didn't want to accept those words. "It is what it is, I'm sorry. Your words are beautiful, but I can't change it."

Hopeless... Juliette took a deep breath and shook her head. "You're so stubborn," she groaned, annoyed and placed her sunglasses on her nose. "You can change it, but fine," she said and threw her hands up in the air. "But you are better than all of those people in Red Bull, it's not like they know how to drive a F1 car." A smile grew on her face. "I don't know how to drive a F1 car, and I work in a F1 team."

"Gosh, I missed this," he mumbled and shyly giggled. Juliette's positivity was something he always remembered; she always tried to get the best out of people and cheered them up. "We will see, Jules. Perhaps it's for the best now."

She decided to leave it for now. "You will get back," she warmly smiled.

They continued walking towards Juliette's flat, talking about small things. When they arrived at Juliette flat, Pierre looked around. This was precisely how Juliette was, he totally imagined Juliette to live in a place like this. It was cosy, but also modern and personal.

"This is such a lovely place," Pierre said and smiled.

Juliette nodded. "Thanks," she replied. "It's such a shame I don't spend a lot of time here," she breathed. "It is what it is." Their eyes met, and Juliette smirked. "Anyway, this is Frenky. I don't know if you like or don't like cats, but...he's very huggable, and he craves attention. So if you don't like it, just tell me," she introduced her cat to Pierre.

"He's adorable," Pierre said and went through his knees, just to pet the cat. "He's very calm."

A satisfied smile rested on Juliette's face. She grabbed something to drink for them both, and they sat down in the living room on the sofa.

"How are you holding things up?" Pierre curiously asked and looked at her.

She took a deep breath and licked her lips. "It's difficult, but I don't have an option other than to move on. It's... He's really gone now." She swallowed hard and looked down. "And it's so hard to accept that."