190. 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐦?

I just got this idea so suddenly😂

Would you still love them if they were a worm?

ℍ𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕒

"You'd be such a cute worm! I could carry you around the whole time and I'll promise to take best care of you! But I can't promise for flying Volleyballs..."

*user Hinata changed your name to 'Lil worm♥️'*

𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕒

"You're a worm?!"

"Yes Kageyama, I'm actually a worm..."

"Holy cow, what?!"

𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕒

"Worms are cute, you are cute, it's double cute! And I'd probably crush you with my love when I accidentally step on you..."

𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚

"You're not a wrom aren't you?! No that's simply not possible...uhhhh, sure id say yes! I would still love you, no matter what you are, you're my love^^"

𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕙𝕚

"Jesus loves every little creature in the world ✨♥️🙌🏻😇"

ℕ𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕪𝕒

"Hell yes! If we both would be wroms, you'd be such a sexy little worm!"

𝕋𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕒

"You're so beautiful, even as a worm!!!"

"So you'd love me?"

"YOU WOULD BE A WROM?! I need time to think!"

𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒

"No"

"Yes I would. Stop asking such questions silly billy"

𝕐𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚

"Of course! You'd be the cutest worm ever! Nothing will change my feelings for you. Can you now come over for cuddles please???"

𝔼𝕟𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕒

"Please don't ask such questions. You clearly hang out to much with the Noya and Tanaka. Bad, bad influence"

𝕌𝕜𝕒𝕚

"Kids, give Y/N back her phone now"

𝕂𝕚𝕪𝕠𝕜𝕠

"Of course my love. You're better then Tanka in any from you can be"

𝕊𝕒𝕖𝕜𝕠

"I'D EAT YOU HAHAHAHA-"

"No I'd put you on my shoulder so you can be an even bigger part of my life"

𝕐𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚