Chapter 8 : Am I Being That Obvious?

Hey peeps!!! Happy Pride Month! Here's another chapter of BTTIWA, as a pride month's gift from me

Hey peeps!!! Happy Pride Month! Here's another chapter of BTTIWA, as a pride month's gift from me. Love and accept all. :)

Okay, with that being said, let's proceed with the story~

~~♡~~

Jason's POV

I was sitting in my next class thinking about my encounter with Autumn. I think I did good; Kylan would be proud. Suddenly I felt a presence beside me. Upon looking, I saw Autumn smiling at me. "Hey..." I said. 

"Hi Jason." She smiled that dazzling smile of hers. "Well, do you know why I'm sitting beside you?" She asked. 

"Why?"

She leaned in as if letting me on a secret, "Because this is my favourite seat. But... only when you're sitting with me." She smiled. I blushed at that. Damn! Is The Autumn Gibson flirting with me? 

The teacher soon entered and the class started. "Have a pen I can use?" Autumn asked.

"Sure." I handed her a pen. "Why don't you ever have a pen with you?"

"Because I was hoping a certain nerd with glasses would lend me one." She smiled. Oh My God! What should I say? How should I react? Kylan, I need you!!! "Also, someone told me asking for a pen often times is a good conversation starter." She winked at me. Wow! She's returning each of my words to me.

"Well, it is. So... since you brought it up, I'm assuming you'd want to start another conversation?" I asked.

"Sure, why not?" She straightened her back, "So Jason, tell me something about yourself." She said with a serious face.

"Is your next question 'where do I see myself in the next 5 years'?" I joked.

She crackled at that. "I was really hoping to pull off the serious interview thingy." She smiled.

"Mr. Ziegler, Miss. Gibson, please be silent in class." Our history teacher, Mr. Roy Allan said.

We kept quiet after that. But suddenly something dawned upon me. I turned towards Autumn who was engrossed in her work. "Wait, did you just call me a nerd with glasses?" I said.