• 𝙩𝙤: 𝙢𝙮 𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙩 •

❝i love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.❞

•••

i first saw you on clem's feed. my immediate reaction was: who the fuck chooses their username to be ronaldmcth0tty? from that second on, i was intrigued, which is exactly why i decided to click on your profile. little did i know that it would be one of the greatest decisions i'd ever make in my life.

after just a couple of spams, i'd already thought of you as my friend. from the beginning, my time spent talking to you, my love, was time spent well. never did i ever get bored because you just somehow kept me smiling and laughing like a complete lunatic. we clicked instantly; i'm so, so glad we did.

the night after, i felt actually excited to get out of bed because i wanted to be able to talk to one of my favourite people. i don't think you understand how much you affect me and my life, darling. i'd always found it so difficult to find a reason to begin the day because i had nothing to look forward to. i'd never found a reason to wake up and face the day without absolutely dreading the rest. that was until i met you.

of course, i still have bad days, but you always manage to make it a little bit better even beneath all that. every time i see you in my notifications, i get so fucking excited to talk to you, even if i can't in real life. i'll always appreciate the fact that i can on wattpad.

when you do the small stuff, like asking me how my day has, or how I'm feeling, or that you're here for me, sometimes i'll really just burst into tears. i can't even begin to explain how much it means when you show how much you care about me, love me. you make me feel so safe, and that is a feeling i hope i never lose. you are a person i hope i'll never lose.

you make my heart hurt with love and admiration for you, darling. every nickname, every laugh, every smile, every spam, i'll always cherish. they make my day; you make my day.

my love, you came into my life when i was really struggling to find happiness. i'd look in the mirror, crying, wondering when i'd find someone who'd love me as much as i'd love them because it always felt like everyone judged me. like no one ever understood me as a person. it felt like people would only come into my life to leave because they'd just get bored of me.

but you show me, prove to me just how much you care. i may not have known you for long, angel, but it feels like i have. i truly connect with you, you're my person. i'll never get tired of our conversations. they give me hope for eternal happiness, because, my love, you are my eternal happiness.

you are so incredibly kind and giving, angel. you are so incredibly beautiful, inside and out. you are so incredibly supportive, listening to every stupid word i've ever said to you. still, you listen and sympathize with my messy life.

every single thing about you is perfection, love. i'll be here to always remind you that. i've never genuinely talked to a person more understanding and aware. you are so incredibly smart, baby. you know what to say which is a talent i'll need you to teach me.

i'll only ever hope for goodness to grace your life, darling, because you deserve every ounce of it. you may be reading these words telling you how meaningful and special you are to me, but my lil thot, you'll frankly never know how truthful they are. words on a screen will never, ever be able to describe the appreciation and love i have for you, baby.

one of my favourite things about you, as i've said before, is when you talk about things you enjoy. i automatically smile when i know you're happy. you make my life so worth it.

i love when you tell me your favourite songs so then i can go and listen to them, so they remind me of you. i love when you tell me your future hopes and plans, so i can see just how imaginative and dedicated you are to your dreams and aspirations. i love when you tell ask me questions and try to understand my perspective of something, so you can get another's opinions.

i loved when you asked me to match our pfp's, and bio's so we could make them connect with the other.

thank you, my love, for bearing with me, every day. thank you so fucking much, zainab, for everything. you're my platonic soulmate.

i need you today, i need you tomorrow, i need you forever.

i love you today, i love you tomorrow, i love you forever.

you are one of a kind, unique, and i'm so grateful you are, my love. i'm here for you, always, whenever you need me, and i know you are too. (because you're just so amazing)

•••

i love you, zainab, for now, and forever.

- you virgin mosquito, maham.