"I'm sitting on sand! It's filthy! My parents are going to kill me! This is disgusting!" Clara yells as she continues to cry.

"Clara I'm sure it will be fine..its just sand.." Liam said reassuringly as he holds Clara's hand only for her to yank away her hand from his touch and pouts once again.

"You guys are weird! Imagine all the bacterias the sand has! But you're boys so it would make sense for you to play with filthy things."

"Hey! What is that supposed to mean!?" Liam yells as William holds him back to prevent him from hurting someone.

"You boys always play with filthy things like sand, dirt and sewage water while we girls play with nice things like dollies, tea parties and dress ups!"

"That's not true! Us boys aren't filthy! You're just being mean!" Liam said with tears starting to form in his eyes.

Henry stands between them to prevent them from fighting any longer.

"N-now guys! I'm sure what Clara said isn't true and that she didn't mean it! Right Clara..?"

"Hmph" Clara continues to pout and looks away.

"Well..maybe Clara was just not in a good mood, so that's why she said those things..i mean she did sit on sand after all..you know how much she hates dirty things"

"True..but still she was being a meanie!"

Liam sits back down with tears still forming in his eyes while William rubs his back as an attempt to comfort him.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Guys it's starting to get boring"Henry whined.

"Well what do you wanna do?" Clara asked.

"Ooh we could play hide and seek!" Henry suggested.

"Good idea! Henry will seek while me, Clara and William are going to hide!"

Henry goes to the nearest tree and starts counting. Clara runs off to hide somewhere leaving William and Liam alone together.

"Come on Will! let's hide together"

He grabs his hand and starts walking towards the woods. William holds Liam's arm tightly as he anxiously looks at his surroundings as if something would come out and attack them at any moment.

"Are you okay Will?" Liam looks at his friend with concern.

William didn't want to think of him as a coward so he just nods. After walking for awhile they managed to find a medium sized tree that is easy to climb.

"Ooh we can climb that tree"

"I don't know..it seems dangerous"

"We can find somewhere else if you want to"

"No..it's okay..let's just hide up there"

"Oh..okay"

They both climb up the tree and sit on a branch that's strong enough for both of them.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Liam...it's been so long and they still haven't found us.."

"Yeah..we should probably go back now"

Liam carefully climbs down the tree and gets down safely.

"Come on Will it's your turn now!"

William gets anxious for a moment but after gathering enough courage, he carefully climbs down the tree. he is almost down that is until the branch the he was stepping on snaps which makes him fall.

William screams as he falls down the tree and lands on the grass with a loud thud. Liam is horrified of what just happened.
He quickly runs to the spot that William fell on and kneels down to check on him. His arms have wounds on them which is bleeding slightly and the back of his head is also bleeding a little. Liam's 10 year old brain couldn't process on what to do in a situation like this.

"Are you okay Will!?"

William shakes his head with tears streaming down his face. Liam helps William stand up as he puts his arm over his shoulder to help him stand better.

"I'm so sorry..i didn't know this would happen..if we didn't hid on that tree you wouldn't have been hurt" Liam sniffles as he starts to tear up.

"I-its okay Liam,it's not your fault.."

After walking for a long time, they eventually makes it back to the playground where Henry and Clara are searching for their friends. They both hear footsteps and look to see their friends who has been missing for a while. They both run over to their friends as they asked on what happened to them, especially William.

"He got hurt..he fell from a tree.."

"Oh no! What do we do!?" Clara panics as she covers her mouth with her hands.

"Uhh maybe we should take him back to him parents!"

"N-no! Don't wanna go there!" William yelled.

"But Will..maybe they could give you a bandage for your boo boos" Liam said as he tries to reassure William but he still didn't want to.

"Maybe he can go to your house Liam! Your parents could take care of him!" Henry suggested.

"That's true.. okay William..we'll go to my house okay..?"

William only nods before all four of them begins to make their way to Liam's house.

___________________________________________

At this point i didn't even noticed the tears that have came out of my eyes. I wipe them off before hearing footsteps coming in the room.

"Will! you won't believe what i just saw at the pizzeria!"

I let out a sigh.
What could this douche bag want?

"What.."

"I saw Elizabeth!"

"Nice joke asshole..."

"No it's not a fucking joke! i literally saw her! she looks so pale and there is so much blood on her clothes...her eyes looks different as well.."

I couldn't believe what i am hearing..
He saw Elizabeth..?
There is no way...
Elizabeth is dead...
My daughter is dead.
She is gone just like how the rest of my children are gone.

"You must be hallucinating.."

"But I'm not!i swear!"

"Yeah sure whatever..just leave me alone.."

He grumbled before walking away leaving me alone in the living room.
It couldn't have been Elizabeth.
She is gone..
Like Evan, Terrance and Michael...

Again this is a rewrite.